Jump Racing - 15th December

Great card at Fairyhouse. 3:00 Fairyhouse Zaarito 2pts EW - 8/1 (VC) Cannot see this horse going off at 8/1 and think Golden Silver is a lay at odds-on. Has had 8 races over fences resulting in four falls, two wins, a second place and an unplaced effort lto, when he was described as 'clinically abnormal'. The horse is clearly high class. Had the Powers Gold Cup Chase at his mercy in April when falling and would have won (imo) the Moriarty chase but for falling again, when still travelling well. Weapons Amnesty and Roberta Goldback finished second and third respectively, and both would have a good chance here. Cantered to an unextended win over a now 142 rated chaser which obviously questions his jumping in top company, although it could just be his concentration. Big Zeb was similarly frustrating, but his problems seemed to have been ironed out. Price more than makes up for the doubt and I think my selection, receiving weight from the higher rated horses, has an outstanding chance here.

Re: Jump Racing - 15th December Twist Magic - Newbury 3:10 This horse is having a crack at 2m 4f for the first time tomorrow and i think it will see it out no problem. Nicholls had an amazing day today with several winners last weekend, the stable is absolutely flying, i hope this horse was on the gallops with Master Minded just like Poquelin was. This is Grade 2 tomorrow and it has won two Grade 1's by big distances so if fit and its attitude is not a problem tomorrow, i can see this horse winning. Fehily is doing a super job for Nicholls also i may add. It is up against a couple of good types but i think the track will suit much more than Cheltenham and i feel this is the one to beat tomorrow. 1 Point win @ 7/4 (Paddypower) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.