The Professional Approach....

Re: The Professional Approach.... Gather round my sons... What you are about to follow has a S/R of just over 54% over 12 years... Longest losing run has been 13 Longest winning run also 13 It will have losing months BUT will always make a profit at the end of each year... Prices can be short but it will make a profit... At S/P it hasn't failed to make a LSP in 12 years I've followed it... We will enhance this with better prices with any of the Best Odds Guarenteed bookies... ;)

Re: The Professional Approach....

Gather round my sons... What you are about to follow has a S/R of just over 54% over 12 years... Longest losing run has been 13 Longest winning run also 13 It will have losing months BUT will always make a profit at the end of each year... Prices can be short but it will make a profit... At S/P it hasn't failed to make a LSP in 12 years I've followed it... We will enhance this with better prices with any of the Best Odds Guarenteed bookies... ;)
54% is impressive, what are the average odds? Hopefully the system will continue to work for you after such a bold opening post!

Gather round my sons... What you are about to follow has a S/R of just over 54% over 12 years... Longest losing run has been 13 Longest winning run also 13 It will have losing months BUT will always make a profit at the end of each year... Prices can be short but it will make a profit... At S/P it hasn't failed to make a LSP in 12 years I've followed it...
Have you actually been betting on this for 12 years, or are you simply referring to some theoretical backtesting ?

Have you actually been betting on this for 12 years, or are you simply referring to some theoretical backtesting ?
Not personally no, only for just over a year myself, it has been passed down to me... It is not a 'commercial system' as such....

12.35 - Comedy Act 1pt @ 8/11
Easy win S/P of only 2/5 though!.... Was available at 8/11 at bet365's first show at 8.30ish this morning! Like I said it does make a profit at S/P but we really want better prices as it makes a huge difference overall.... 12.35 - Comedy Act - 1st @ 8/11 P/L +0.73pts S/R 1/1 100%

4.55 - Yaseer 1pt win @ 13/81st +1.62pts
:zzz too easy....:ok Steak is not far away fellas...I can smell it... went off 4/6...get on nice and early if you can in future...:ok P/L +2.35pts S/R 2/2 100%

:zzz too easy....:ok Steak is not far away fellas...I can smell it... went off 4/6...get on nice and early if you can in future...:ok P/L +2.35pts S/R 2/2 100%
Nice one on that +2.35points. With that kind of profit steak really isn't too far away Smiley+with+binoculars+2.png

Want to make some money?... Want to eat steak for your tea instead of corned beef?... Follow this, do as I do, ain't no flies on me... Level stakes profit is about to be smashed... See you tomorrow bright and breezy x
WOW this is confidence! It reminds me of the lead up to the Bruno v Tyson fight. Bruno somehow managed to convince me that he was gonna win, the rest is history as they say... Good luck mate, i shall be keeping a close eye on this. :ok

WOW this is confidence! It reminds me of the lead up to the Bruno v Tyson fight. Bruno somehow managed to convince me that he was gonna win, the rest is history as they say... Good luck mate, i shall be keeping a close eye on this. :ok
:ok