** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Flat Racing ~Sat 11th Dec

Sport Horse Racing Event 12.25 LINGFIELD Selection RESPLENDENT ALPHA (Each-way) Strength 5/10 Date 11/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 7.00 Reasoning This horse has changed stables ang trainer tries it with different headgear on. Has slipped to mark where it should really be winning this and if the changes has freshened it up should go very close and at least get placed. Bet 365 only going 3/1 so at 6's looks a e/w bet to nothing in my world.

Re: Flat Racing ~Sat 11th Dec 2.55 Southwell I tipped Novastasia up lto at 50/1 and she ran a cracker as perhaps I thought she would, yard were in cracking form and had dropped a long way in the weights and first time blinkers clearly worked. She is related to some useful sorts and the form of that race working out well with 3rd and 2nd winning next time out, runs off same basement mark today and if the blinkers do their job again today back over 7f should suit. 0.5pt e/w Novastasia 8/1 bet365 1.35 Lingfield Billy Red is at his best round here and when he is able to dictate but was given a different ride last time out when unable to dictate he was held up and was unlucky to not reel in the winner who has since gone on to win again. Billy Red gets to run off same mark today and on that evidence looks well handicapped and has won off a 1lb lower mark. Could easily get his own way in front today and well drawn to do so! 0.5pt e/w Billy Red 13/2 vc 2.45 Lingfield Baylini is another that is well suited to Lingfields swooping home bend, winning 4 times round here and ran cracker just 4 days ago over a trip that was far too short really staying on at the death but just not enough to reel in the winner. Runs off same mark and Doyle back on board and recent form certainly suggests she is in form unlike most of these. 2pt win Baylini 2/1 bet365

Re: Flat Racing ~Sat 11th Dec 2.55 SOUTHWELL OLYMPIC DREAM 12-1 1pt ew Looking a horse this morning called Novastasia in this race this morning and it was 25-1,i went to the toilet and came back to the computer 5 minutes later and it was 15-2,and it has a big chance but i think the value is gone out of it..The other horse i was looking at was ITSTHURSDAYALREADY,but i am hoping that won't act on the fibresand.. At this level i think the most consistant horse is the one to be on rather than the one who won it's last race,or that who wins every 3rd race..So that brings my attention to Olympic dream,the top weight from the Herrington stable...This one has also never raced on fibresand but does show good form on soft and good to soft,which is a good sign i think it looking for signals that it will act on fibresand. This one has only won once in it's career and in fact has been awful on the most,but the fitting of cheek pieces had great effect when tried at Ayr on good to soft ground in september.. It then ran two decent races on poly track at kempton and wolves,and whilst not winning was there or there abouts and the switch to southwell could bring it's second win of it's career,Lost out last time to join up who went on to win the other day..

Re: Flat Racing ~Sat 11th Dec HIDDEN GLORY 2.55 Lingfield. Place Lay. Capable of going close, but far too inconsistent and never runs two races the same. Won last time and so today points to a below par effort. Also the weights suggest it's wide open, so at around the 5/2 mark to hit the 1st 2, I'd be a layer.

Re: Flat Racing ~Sat 11th Dec 6.20 Wolverhampton Sunset Kitty is an interesting runner here today she really caught the eye last time out on handicap debut, she ran on really strongly but was given far too much to do. Gets to run off same mark today and that mark looks an extremely fair one on what she has achieved in maiden company and comes into this very unexposed and open to bags of improvement! 1pt win Sunset Kitty 7/2 coral