Dash to Supernova

averick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dash to Supernova

Not worth it imo, you still have to grind the bonus out after that right. Might as well go play some sunday 1/4 million sats. Alright getting started, will just sit myself at every available table. Not the best strategy for profit, but hey it's new year's eve and it's already evening!
Think its a cash bonus so no requirment.

Think its a cash bonus so no requirment.
You should def play the 280fpp hypers insead of collecting the $25 in the store. This gives you like 8 tries in them for 2500fpps you should be happy to win at least 3 of them given your more value than the bonus. I play them all the time and always turn a couple k fpps into at least $50 :ok

You should def play the 280fpp hypers insead of collecting the $25 in the store. This gives you like 8 tries in them for 2500fpps you should be happy to win at least 3 of them given your more value than the bonus. I play them all the time and always turn a couple k fpps into at least $50 :ok
Thanks Woodie will look at these.

Re: Dash to Supernova Basically I help my fellow countrymen purchase items from the store; and they pay me cash in return. So, essentially I'm selling my FPPs. Singapore is a small country so meetups are easy too. And yea do check out the hyper turbo sats they're pretty much shove fests but if played properly can be quite profitable. Almost 3 hours in, 163 more VPP!

Re: Dash to Supernova Thanks guys. Just came off a horrible session that saw my winnings get cut by more than half. And if I go for the car, this thread might have to be around for ten years! Alright some statistics to round it all off.. Overall Hands (December): 104198 VPPs: 36234.41 ptBB/100: 0.94 P/L: $1248.21 NL100 Hands: 84649 ptBB/100: 1.57 P/L: $2733.96 NL200 Hands: 19549 ptBB/100: -1.75 P/L: -$1500.77 Okay the profit/loss doesn't exactly add up but its close enough I guess. No graphs because HEM is screwing something up. Hands are importing fine just that the graph leaves out a ton of hands. Guess we all know where the problem lies! 20k hands at nl200 isn't exactly the long run, but it still is a decent enough sample size. I'll probably look to some staking if I intend to move up again! 1.5k is painful:cry, thank god for rakeback.