Jumps Racing - Sunday

Sanctuaire - Exeter 12:50 I think this should win tomorrow. It underperformed last time out when falling when beaten but this horse won the Fred Winter and i am loving the jockey booking. With Walsh and Fehily out, its fantastic to see Daryl Jacob get a ride with Nicholls and no doubt he will be 100% determined to prove a point tomorrow, he is a great up and coming jockey. This horse has won over the trip of 2m 1f and runs off the same mark as the last run, to be fair it does not have really much to beat and it should win in my opinion. 1 Point win @ 10/11 (Paddypower) BOG

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday Teeming Rain - Exeter 1:50 An 11 year old now and a hard horse to catch right but on its best form it would win this race. It is a course winner here 2 times at Exeter and i think it can defy top weight if fully fit tomorrow in this long 4m slog. McCoy rarely rides this horse , has done twice, first time unseating but second time winning and the fact he is riding it tomorrow suggests they mean business tomorrow. 0.5 Points e/w @ 7/1 (VC) BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.