Skittle's 1 goal rampage.

Skittle

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skittle's 1 goal rampage. Now there's a dilemma. Didn't even realise I had made the mistake until I looked in a few minutes ago { watching the cricket }. I was doing two other lay AU's in the Scottish Premier league{ ICT and St Johnstone for a correct score laying thread I have on another site } and did the Rotherham one at the same time hence the error. The bet was meant to be for a goal in the game but I've placed the bet wrongly and got away with it. How do you reckon I should 'deal' with it?

Re: Skittle's 1 goal rampage.

Bet 75' date=' Rotherham v Barnet...Lay AU @ 17's.[/quote'] I rule that this bet counts towards the league as the bet was successful and you clearly state you were Laying AU. However if you feel that this result will cause problems for you, i would recommend that you voluntary void this bet in the interest of sportsmanship as it was not in keeping with your regular bet in this hunt.

Re: Skittle's 1 goal rampage. Some people think people are a guenius if they string 50+ winning bets together,but if they actually checked the odds these winning bets are they might realise youd be a bit unlucky not to string a few winning bets together.

Re: Skittle's 1 goal rampage.

Some people think people are a guenius if they string 50+ winning bets together' date='but if they actually checked the odds these winning bets are they might realise youd be a bit unlucky not to string a few winning bets together.[/quote'] Yikes. If your going to criticize, then at least string proper sentences together. By the way, nice going Skittles- your doing well here. Best of luck for this thread and your other crack at my record on the other :tongue2