** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing 22nd November

15:35 Kempton Watergate - Was just under 7 lengths third behind Exulto on 18th April off a mark of 103 with Exulto on 101. Exulto has scaled up the ratings since finishing second off 115 in a class 2. Watergate on the other hand hasn't shown much and has left the Nicholls yard. This four year olds first run for new trainer was two weeks ago running keenly than appearing to hit a wall 3 out and pulling up. I beleive the heavy patches on the ground played a big part in this so willing to give Watergate a eachway punt on better going and on a mark of 93. 0.5EW

Re: Jump Racing 22nd November 3.00 FFOS LAS STORMISLAND AHEAD 9-1 1pt ew "It is highly unlikely that the 7-1 available for stormisland ahead will be available for long tomorrow "i wrote last night,welll low and behold its drifting..however i think it has a great chacnesimply because this one has everything in its favourite tomorrow,the ground is ideal .Plus connectons have realised that this one at this level needs to drop in trip,which it does so,dropping by 2 furlongs should be the key here,and with a 7 pound claimer up it will be tough to keep from the winning enclosure.

Re: Jump Racing 22nd November Ludlow 1.10 Azulada Bay EW - 5/1 Form of his last two efforts working out well. In The Zone ran a very good 2nd lately and the horse that beat him lto won again since. This race doesn't look particularly inspiring and I think he can finally get off the mark today.

Re: Jump Racing 22nd November Ffos Las 12:50 - First Fandango LAY @ 1.80 Betfair Plenty short enough on hurdling debut, very average flat formand probably this short as he is being trained by Tim Vaughan, no doubting trainers ability to get one ready but I don't feel he should be so short, anythign can happen FTO over hurdles. Kempton 13:30 - Banjaxed Girl LAY @ 3.00 Betfair Fancy Caroles Legacy will be hard to beat but the other Twiston Davies runner Amber Brook also holds solid claims on return to three miles. Bookies could have it right making Banjaxed Girl alot shorter than stablemate but I fancy Amber Brook to make a strong race of it and Caroles Legacy holds the best form to date. Santera is up in class but looks progressive and we also have two outsiders running for us. Ffos Las 15:00 - Counting House @ 16/1 Sportingbet E-W Big price here assuming the stable have this one ready, on previous ability his in with every chance. We have to go back over 2 years since he was last seen on the track which is a worry, he has form over longer distances and ran a fair race at the festival. As I say, a chance taken that his fit but if he is then I think he'll give the hot favourite a race.

Re: Jump Racing 22nd November 3.25 LUDLOW WOODLANDS GEM 20-1 0.5pt ew Possibly the last bet of the day and a small one.going against hugh taylor here but woodlands gem is very well weighted here..I think its worth a bet as it has faced two horses in this race recently...firstly Lucky pearl who is joint favourite. .They faced up Hereford over 26 f on this type of ground last month..and woodlands gem came out on top,counting claimers it was 5 pounds worse off in the weights..they havent raced since and today woodlands gem 11 pounds better off,thats a 16 pounds pull in the weights and i dont know why woodlands gem is 20-1?? it also faced jug of punch and lost to it in the same race,it is 12 lbs better off based on that race for 1/2 length defeat.how its better off in the weights i dont know,but i feel as jug of punch is 10-1,lucky pearly is 6-1 then the 20-1 for woodlands off this mark is big,particularly as that was its first run for 157days. :? 3.45 KEMPTON FROSTYS GIFT 14-1 0.5pt ew This is not a good race and i feel the selection can run into a place at least here..The two princes head the market..Marino Prince is the odds on jolly having beaten maisy missle by 6 lengths 4 days ago..for that it receives a 7 pound penalty plus the claimer also looses two of his pounds...To catch a prince is also carrying 7 pound penalty for its latest win. Frostys gift comes in here bottom weight,simply as it never wins,but always gives it a go..and its that battling spirt that could see in go well here today.it is 8 pounds better off in the weights than to catch a prince,and 1 stone 11 pounds better off than the jolly marino prince.. its form last 5 reads-33344..very consistant but i feel there is a good run in it,and running around here off featherweight on a good mark should place i think,marino prince is likely winner but frosty should put up a good fight..there is a gamble ongoing on rasbary but i like frosty for a place here 3.35 FFOS LAS COLD HARBOUR 11-2 0.5pt win Not a great price this one but one i feel must be backed nonetheless..Some money for it in the last two hours..horse is nothing special but it has beaten the favourite before easily(46 lengths),although that was winguls debut(200-1) im going to chance with the 12 pound pull including the 7 pound claimer could see cold harbour beat wingull again. Finished 17 lengths off Mohi Rahere at uttoxeter at the end of last month,which was an ok run considering it was it's first run for 433 days...should be fit and ready today

Re: Jump Racing 22nd November

3.25 LUDLOW WOODLANDS GEM 20-1 0.5pt ew Possibly the last bet of the day and a small one.going against hugh taylor here but woodlands gem is very well weighted here..I think its worth a bet as it has faced two horses in this race recently...firstly Lucky pearl who is joint favourite. .They faced up Hereford over 26 f on this type of ground last month..and woodlands gem came out on top,counting claimers it was 5 pounds worse off in the weights..they havent raced since and today woodlands gem 11 pounds better off,thats a 16 pounds pull in the weights and i dont know why woodlands gem is 20-1?? it also faced jug of punch and lost to it in the same race,it is 12 lbs better off based on that race for 1/2 length defeat.how its better off in the weights i dont know,but i feel as jug of punch is 10-1,lucky pearly is 6-1 then the 20-1 for woodlands off this mark is big,particularly as that was its first run for 157days. :?
Terrific pick, well done Rooney!

Re: Jump Racing 22nd November

3.25 LUDLOW WOODLANDS GEM 3.35 FFOS LAS COLD HARBOUR 11-2 0.5pt win Not a great price this one but one i feel must be backed nonetheless..Some money for it in the last two hours..horse is nothing special but it has beaten the favourite before easily(46 lengths),although that was winguls debut(200-1) im going to chance with the 12 pound pull including the 7 pound claimer could see cold harbour beat wingull again. Finished 17 lengths off Mohi Rahere at uttoxeter at the end of last month,which was an ok run considering it was it's first run for 433 days...should be fit and ready today
And another one!