NBA Monday

Pretty early but 2 that caught my eye. Miami -2.5 @ Utah, and Detroit +4.5 @ Dallas. Firstly Utah have looked pretty bloody awful recently, and are on a 4 game losing streak. Losing Kirilenko seems to have opened big holes in their defence, while their offence has been patchy. I just felt this line may be a little low. Assuming Wade and Shaq r both healthy I cant see how utah will keep up. The x factor that worries me is how the Utah players respond to Coach Sloan. "I've never seen our team play as selfishly as they did," Sloan said. "It seemed like whoever got the ball was going to shoot it in a hurry before someone else got it. We had plenty of scorers out there but not enough basketballs." This guy is a fantastic coach and my worry would b that they respond with high intensity in a big home game against one of the leagues best teams. Interested to see what u guys think. Purely based on what Ive seen of both Dallas and Detroit recently I like the look of this line. Big Ben will b playing his 3rd game back, and after a tough start to the yr I jst feel we wont c Detroit go under .500 again this season. I think Dallas is a little over rated at the mo, and if the Detroit D can hold Dirk to less than 30 I wonder if the rest of the Dallas team will b able to score enough. Although Dallas blew Utah away in the last, the majority of their game was pretty scappy, and the H/H matchups to me look to b strongly in favour of the Pistons. Look forward to ur comments. Add : Boston H/H @ GS. GS is 4 and 12 with its wins coming @ home to the Bulls, Hornets, and depleted Pacers. Plus away win to Bobcats. Say no more Boston @ $2 represents value to me.

Re: NBA Monday I have sent you a private message, rowdy....Hope you get it ok! Miami/Utah...The two most over-rated teams in the NBA. Good luck with that one,staying well clear myself......(which is likely what I'll be saying at this time tomorrow for playing.... Chicago +12 League: 0-11! (Av. win 1.1!) away 10+ fav, 1+ days off 10+ win as away 5+ fav. [sA] I guess teams tend to relax after a big road win?...Can't believe I'm playing this! :wall League: 6-3 (Av. loss 6.4) home 10+ dog, 1 day off 10- ats win as away 10+ dog. [Chic] 17-9 (Av. loss 6.1) on any rest. SA are 4-1 last 5 @ Chicago...av. win 13.4....They've been winning by DD for fun and Chicago were just beaten by 24 @ home by Miami.....and yet, here we are! :lol I'd wish everyone all the best for the day, but I'm going to need all the good fortune I can save up for myself!! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.