Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen

glennop

Tomorrow InterPoker will be holding its first of The Dirty Half Dozen Tournaments. We are adding €200 to the prize pool but the thats not all, one of our team members will be putting their pride and ego on the line. If you can manage to scalp'em and bust'em, you'll be walking away with the mouth watering prize of €100. The tournament is located under the "Specials" section and also within the main lobby of the client. 17/11/2010 - 19.00 €10+€1 Entry

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen Every third Wednesday of the month at 19:00GMT, the InterPoker Team are going to be putting their necks on the line in a no-holds barred gun slinging tournament! Each month there’ll be a member of Team Inter with a €100 bounty on their heads just waiting for someone to gun them down! If you can manage to scalp’em and bust’em, you’ll be walking away with the mouth watering prize and bragging rights over the gang! If that’s not enough InterPoker will be adding €200 to the prizepool! The tournament is located under the “Specials” section and also within the main lobby of the client, so don’t delay, register now! *Should a member of Team Inter win the tournament, the bounty and any winnings will carry over to the following month’s tournament.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen Hi Martyn! The Dirty Half Dozen series is back! This month we will see InterGareth taking a shot at taking it down and doubling the bounty amount for the month of April!! We also decided to go mad in March and wanted to exaggerate on the value we're giving to our players! Have a look at what we have in store!

• 19th March @ 20:30 (GMT) - Dirty Half Dozen Satellite (1FPP)
  • 22nd March @ 20:30 (GMT) - Dirty Half Dozen Satellite (1FPP)
  • 23rd March @ 19:00 (GMT) - €200 Dirty Half Dozen + €100 Bounty (€6.60 Buy-in)
  • 24th March @ 19:00 (GMT) - €500 Facebook Freeroll (Password : ********)
  • 24th March @ 20:00 (GMT) - €50 Freeroll (€0.00 Buy-in)
  • 25th March @ 19:30 (GMT) - €110 Sit 'N Go Starter (€0.00 Buy-in)
  • 26th March @ 19:30 (GMT) - €25 Added (€0.11 Buy-in)
  • 27th March @ 20:30 (GMT) - €100 Added (€1.10 Buy-in) (All tourneys are now open for registrations!)

• 1 month later...

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen One day I'll actually manage to play this. This month's is in the lobby on 25th May and is now €100 added with €25 bounties (not sure how many turn up) but only €2.20 buy in. Sure they would do better with turnout if they ran it weekly instead of some random Wednesday once a month.

• 1 month later...

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen InterPoker.com is looking forward to another series of The Dirty Half Dozen Tournaments. We are adding an extra €100 to the pot and will be awarding €25 to the player that knocks out this month's bounty!

You can qualify to play in this exciting tournament for just 1 FPP and we are guaranteeing 6 seats from every satellite! Next Satellites:

• 6th July @ 20:25 (GMT)
  • 10th July @ 20:25 (GMT)
  • 13th July @ 20:25 (GMT)
  • 17th July @ 20:25 (GMT)

The Final event will take place on the 20th July. Qualify for free and get the chance of banking some free cash with InterPoker.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen

well done glen. :clap
Hi guys, Sorry I've only joined this thread so late, if I'd known I'd have got in the Dirty Half Dozen myself. Glad those who played it enjoyed it, and well done Glen.
Cheers Helen, Chris got 2nd :ok ...and welcome to PL Chris

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen Thanks all for the Warm Welcome. .. Really looking forward to seeing the new league take off and carry on. I will hopefully participate as a Bounty in a few of the events, so make sure you give me some trash talk and get me on Tilt (I am Tilt free these days, as I wear one of those Bad Beat repellent Tin Foil Hats made in Korea) ... so try your best ;) Looking forward to getting involved and see you all at the tables :) Ciao, Chris

• 1 month later...

the dirty half dozen on inter poker hey seen this post on inter poker site 21st sept 7.35 1 euro entry and 350 added plus knock out any interpoker team member get 5 euros think its a freezeout so no rebuys but since most punterslounge memebers are playingf the league on their already thought this might help the bankrolls as its good value gl guys n gals :welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen InterPoker Team are going to be putting their necks on the line in a no-holds barred gun slinging tournament! Each month there’ll be a member of Team Inter with a €5 bounty on their heads just waiting for someone to gun them down! If you can manage to scalp’em and bust’em, you’ll be walking away with the mouth watering prize and bragging rights over the gang! If that’s not enough InterPoker will be adding €350 to the prizepool! The tournament is located under the “Specials” section and also within the main lobby of the client, so don’t delay, register now for only €1.10. *Should a member of Team Inter win the tournament, the bounty and any winnings will carry over to the following month’s tournament. You can also win your seat via any of the below freerolls.

• 2nd September 20:25 (GMT)
  • 7th September 20:25 (GMT)
  • 9th September 20:25 (GMT)
  • 14th September 20:25 (GMT)
  • 17th September 20:25 (GMT)
  • Final event will be held on the 21st September

mat.jpgInterMatt A tasty ex card dealing croupier, with bags of talent and a taste for danger! One to watch!
reg.jpgInterRégis A poker enthusiast from the quaint town of Tulle in France. Although relatively new to poker InterRégis is a true gentleman of the game, whose middle name is etiquette.
chr.jpgInterChris A well seasoned player with an itinerary of gears. A tough one to beat!
ga.jpgInterGareth has been playing poker for a number of years with countless wins and cashes to date! One to watch!
den.jpgInterDenise “Deal me in Denise” A wiz of the game, whose background is nothing short of legendry.
skully.jpgWild Card - Death Known to deal the worst bad beat of all. His no prisoner approach put him behind bars, only to be released upon his entry into The Dirty Half Dozen!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Interpoker - Dirty Half Dozen InterPoker.com will be holding another Dirty Half Dozen Series in 2012! This year we are adding an extra incentive to play these tournament. We will be awarding €100 to the player who manages to win the Dirty Half Dozen Title twice in year! We will run satellites each month where you can qualify from as little as 1 FPP! Satellites dates for January:

• 4th January 19:35 (CET)
  • 9th January 19:35 (CET)
  • 11th January 19:35 (CET)
  • 16th January 19:35 (CET)
  • 18th January 19:35 (CET)

Final event will be held on the Thursday 19th January

The tournament is located under the "Private" section and also within the main lobby of the client, so don't delay, register now!

• 2 weeks later...