Best Bet Of The Day - Wednesday 10th November

4:20 Kempton - Peligrosso - Back I napped him lto when he justified the short odds in fine style. On ratings here he's only 3rd best but I don't think that's anywhere near a true reflection. On jockey bookings he's stable first string ahead of the better weighted chocablock. That looks significant and I think that peligrosso's mark is actually more realistic than the others' here as he's the only one that's been competing at a level equivalent to his mark recently. On that basis I take him to score again here 1pt win @ sp

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Wednesday 10th November 5.20 Kempton Really like the look of Sirius Prospect for the Ivory yard who are going great guns at the moment. Yard have a good record around here 31 wins from 275 runs and are operating on a LSP of +38 narrowing that down to this year they have had 9 winners from 77 with a LSP of +50 the only worry is his 2yr olds never do much around here. But is well drawn for aw debut and showed lots of promise in 2 big field competitive maidens racing up front which suits Kempton well and on that level of form should be hard to beat! 1pt win Sirius Prospect

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.