Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010

Tuesday 9 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif EC Santo André v Ipatinga FC (21:30 GMT) 1.84 3.75 4.6 102.75 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v América-RN (21:30 GMT) 1.36 5.2 9.8 102.96 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa-SP v Brasiliense FC (21:30 GMT) 1.64 4.1 6.2 101.49 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Sport Club do Recife (21:30 GMT) 2.48 3.35 2.9 104.66 %
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Esporte Clube Bahia (23:00 GMT) 1.99 3.7 4.2 101.09 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v Coritiba FC (23:00 GMT) 2.98 3.5 2.52 101.81 %
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v AS Arapiraca (23:50 GMT) 2.01 3.65 4 102.15 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Atlética Ponte Preta (23:50 GMT) 2.22 3.5 3.5 102.19 %
maximize.gif Icasa-CE v CA Bragantino (23:50 GMT) 1.93 3.65 4.4 101.94 %
maximize.gif Paraná Clube v AD São Caetano (23:50 GMT) 2.01 3.36 3.75 106.18 %

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 Portugesa - Brasiliense 22:30CET Brasiliense will have 5 important missings for duel against high flying Portugesa side, host in need of points to achieve their goal in this season, and that is promotion to serie A next season. This should be great oportunnity for home side to get all three points against side who don´t have many good replacements for missing players. Portugesa (-1) AH @1.84 sbobet 8/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 Nautico - Ponte Preta 00:50CET Ponte Preta, side who are in poorest form for the hole past month will meet Nautico tonight in game which is very important for hosts. Nautico board are aware of this situation and will certainly do anything what is in their powers to get positive result and that is three points. All the victory matters said Nautico manager Roberto Fernandes, after last win over Icasa at home home side has another great oportunnity for three more pts. It is a must and i realy belive they will do the job done. Nautico will miss striker Joelson, but will welcome back Geilson, who was suspended. Another striker Bruno Meneghel, one of the best players in Nautico squad knows importanse of this duel and he is very confident in front of full stadium and 12th player - their fans, they will give all their powers for one more victory. As for Ponte Preta, they are in big crisis, at form and result, moreover they will miss key striker Willian. Nautico (-0.5) AH @2.05 12bet 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 Parana - Sao Caetano 00:50CET Sao Caetano has nothing to play for, they are in safe middle zone with 48pts, and as for hosts they have mathematical possibilities to be relegated and i realy belive that hosts will be taking three points here. Moreover, Sao Caetano manager must make changes in defence because he have players suspended. Sao Caetano missings are: main central defenders Anderson Marques (31 games, 3 goals) and Marcelo Batatais (27 games, 1 goal) are both suspended. Manager knows importancy of this two players so he need to improvise in the back. Parana will miss important defender Irineu, but Luiz Henrique is back and available to coach. Parana (-0.5) AH @1.98 bet365 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 I am also considering to take Sport Recife to win at Vila Nova, but they have some missings, will try to find as many info as possible. Coritiba needs one more victory to be mathematicaly promoted to serie A next season, so away win looks nice too. Icasa v Bragantino is overish bet for me, and Guarantigueta can finaly win at home against Asa who has nothing to play for. :ok

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 Portugesa - Brasiliense Considering the current standing of the home team in the league table and plus its home games performance, it looks quite reasonable to bet for them. But the thing is, because the away team has the fear of relegation, we can see that they have delivered a great performance for the last three games and have won all three of them no mater the game was home or away game. So Dear Bagzi , can you please evaluate the game one more time from this point of view? Thanx !! :D and plus; what is your opinion for the game between Figueirense and America FC ??

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010

Portugesa - Brasiliense Considering the current standing of the home team in the league table and plus its home games performance, it looks quite reasonable to bet for them. But the thing is, because the away team has the fear of relegation, we can see that they have delivered a great performance for the last three games and have won all three of them no mater the game was home or away game. So Dear Bagzi , can you please evaluate the game one more time from this point of view? Thanx !! :D and plus; what is your opinion for the game between Figueirense and America FC ??
that is quite true mate, brasiliense are on great run recently with three wins in a row and yes, they are relegation candidates, but as they will miss 5 important first team players it is for me good enough to bet against them in this crusial momentum for both sides. As you can see Portugesa still have great possibilities to win promotion to serie A next year and will have almost full squad. Anyway Portugesa were one of the main candidates for promotion before season even started, they have several realy great players, and on the other side Brasiliense have only experiensed manager Andrade (former Flamengo coach), but low/mediocre team in all. I realy don´t see Brasiliense getting anything from this one. :ok

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 what do you guys think about ASA? i am considering a big stake since i find the odds of 4.60 very attracting. guaratingueta "funs" are against them because of the change of name and ground, and recent results shows that the team doesn't play good at home. i think ASA @4.60 is an opportunity.

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010 Guarantigueta - Asa 00:50CET Guarantigueta had some problems with fans cause they will change name to Americano Futebol Clube, but it seems that dust has settled and everyone is aware of importancy in this game, victory for hosts is obligation because they mathematicaly has possibility to be relegated. Manager and all players are very confident in victory against Asa. For Asa this will be training game as they have nothing to lose, they are in high 8th place in the league table, and manager will improvise and try various tactics in the game. Home side will welcome back first goalkeeper Jailson who was suspended, only miss is defender Jorge Luis, but Everton is good replacement. As for Asa, they will miss main striker Luis Mario, manager decide to rest him. Guarantigueta (-0.5) AH @1.83 bet365 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 9 Nov. 2010

Thanks Bagzi I also followed U on that bet. Can u give me some streams with the games that are now? BLISS!
Hi guys has anyone got a link for Guarantigueta - Asa game? Want to give it a watch before dipping into a bit of live betting
i can´t find Guarantigueta stream, only Nautico here http://www.fromsport.com/v-0/10/68/v-106858.html