NBA Saturday (YTD: 35-13)

Probably some of you're wondering were I've been with my picks ? Well - I still post my picks - but not here anymore. Reason - with me beiing so successfull everybody wants to chat with me on msn messenger and that's why I have no time (better excuse is no energy to post here) and that's why I post picks only on my web page. If you too wanted to chat with me on msn messenger - click my username and in my profile you'll get information about me that you need. Already have 1 pick tor tonight - and since it's early I'll try to post it (also) here in about 1-2 hours.

Re: NBA Saturday (YTD: 35-13) Detroit Pistons at New Orleans Hornets Detroit after yesterday's loss will be angry and want to let some steam in New Orleans - expect a double digit win. Pick: Detroit -6 Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards Washington tearing last few games - and tonight at home it won't be any different. Pick: Washington -9 Might add 5 more NBA picks (will see) and 2 NCAA (for sure) during the day. I have to go on a trip later so I'll post other picks only on my web page - sorry for that but lack of time and commitments doesn't give me no other choice. Hope you understand. ************* YTD: 35 - 13 *************

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.