Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System

Hi Grex Good point about the analysis, i do rather look at the most recent performance in making my selections. Put simply i just look up goal averages of both teams and if the teams have a good over 1.5 goal average i will normally go for it. Looking at clean sheets stats and times failed to score home and away is also a factor.:ok
hello Sir, Have been following your system with interest, just wondering where you get your goal stats from?

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System :cheers

hello Sir, Have been following your system with interest, just wondering where you get your goal stats from?
Hi Big Jono, i get all the info from http://www.soccerstats.com/ its great to look at goal scoring stats. Just select a league select scoring from the top menu and your away

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System I have a Overs/unders thread running at the moment..... it originally focussed on the >2.5 and 3.5 market. The difference in return was quite amazing. Looking at your selections, so far you have made 15 bets.... 14 winners, 1 loser..... with a return of approximately 17%. If you had gone for >2.5, you would have had 9 winners and 5 losers.... assuming >2.5 odds of 2.00, the return would be 20%. Not a big difference.... but, perhaps, worth giving a thought :ok

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Bet 19 21th November 2010 Stuttgart v FC Koln (German Bundesliga) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.22 Stuttgart have a 100% record on scoring over the 1.5 goals margin this season, and have only failed to score this season two times. Fc Koln sit at the bottom of the league with a terrible goals against tally. Hopefully a few goals in the FC Koln net. 11 goals in the last three meetings is a good sign.:ok

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System

Bet 19 21th November 2010 Stuttgart v FC Koln (German Bundesliga) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.22 Stuttgart have a 100% record on scoring over the 1.5 goals margin this season, and have only failed to score this season two times. Fc Koln sit at the bottom of the league with a terrible goals against tally. Hopefully a few goals in the FC Koln net. 11 goals in the last three meetings is a good sign.:ok
hey hello, i recently just started the same strategy only i do it a bit different i choose a live match and wait like 7 to 10 min. usually the odds will increase and it is usually between 1.30 to 1.45 also i only bet live matches i think its safer because you can cut your lose if no goals have been scored i aslo stick only to 1.5 over goals i think its much safer then betting who will be the winner and making combo etc. etc. i do think that the hit rate with over 1.5 goals must be somewhere around 75% or above so far ive bet on 7 games and all winners. sorry for rubbish english lol and good luck to you