Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Straight onto bet 9. Will be betting on AC Milan v Palermo today, basically both teams are averaging well over 1.5 goals a game and the last three meetings have produced 9 goals. Hopefully i will get over the 1.5 goals again.:ok Bet 9 10th November 2010 AC Milan v Palermo (Italy Serie A) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.28

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System :hopeBet 10 11th November 2010 Gijon v Mallorca (Copa Del Rey) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.35 Gijon are 3-1 down from the first leg, and are scoring well over the 1.5 average at home this season. Gijon have to go for it so the game should be an open one with plenty of goals. An early goal would be great.

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System

would you consider laying your bet to green up when 1 goal goes in? or would that not be worthwhile? I like your system though!! :clap
It's something to consider I will take a look at this option in the next few bets. I suppose if the favourite of the teams scores first it might be a good thing. Thanks for your imput. I will try have a look at what happens in tonights game when a goal is scored. :ok

It's something to consider I will take a look at this option in the next few bets. I suppose if the favourite of the teams scores first it might be a good thing. Thanks for your imput. I will try have a look at what happens in tonights game when a goal is scored. :ok
If a goal is scored :unsure

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System :hopeBet 11 12th November 2010 William II V De Graafschap (Dutch Eredivisie) £50 placed on betfair over 1.21 goals @ 1.35 William are scoring and average of over 5 goals at home this season, thats some record. Graafschaps away scoring is averaging just over 3 a game. Both teams have scored over the 1.5 goal margin in most games, averaging over 90%. Hopefully another goal fest:hope

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System :)Sorry about the double posting, my mobile went crazy yesterday. Anyway another winning bet with C Palace v Coventry. Todays Bet is Hoffenheim v Freiburg (German Bundesliga) (£50 placed on the over 1.5 Goals market @1.22) Will update later on Monday, dont have the time at the min.

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Nice going, Sir Laughsalot (nice name... King Arthur would laugh until he fell off his Round Table) ;) I make that 12 bets.... 600 units staked.... profit 101.56... which equates to a yield of 17% :clap However, (and I'm famous for my pessimism).... with these odds, it only takes a couple of bad results to wipe out your profit..... so I think you will be in for a roller-coaster ride. I wish you the very best of luck :ok

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Result Emmen 1 Go Ahead Eagles 1 Winning bet paid out £10.00 after comm. Overall profits stand at £111.56:clap Another close one, last mins of the game again:loon.................... If i have the time i may look at placing a £100 bet on the same market and then trading out for a profit when a goal is scored. I will need to up the stakes a bit to make the trade out worth while.

With the next selection i will try and trade out asap when a goal is scored, the risk with this one is if the underdog scored first the odds may not drop enough to lock in a profit. Will just have to hope for another goal if this happens. The selection is in the FA Cup:hope Peterborough have scored 33 and conceded 33 this season they can certainly score goals and let a few in. Stockport will be up for this one but i think Peterborough at home should win well. Bet 15 16th November 2010 Peterborough v Stockport (FA Cup) £100 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.19 (Stake increased with a view of trading out when a goal is scored)
progress.gif

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System hmmm i will bet too in this game Games 16 Nov 2010 -Peterborough v Stockport (FA Cup) over 1.5 goals @ 1.17 Status: Not played yet bet: 2€ possible profit: 0,34€ bank 198€ -Charlton v Barnet (FA Cup) over 1.5 goals @ 1.21 Status: Not played yet bet: 2€ possible profit: 0,42€ bank 196€ -Huddersfield v Cambridge (FA Cup) over 1.5 goals @ 1.21 Status: Not played yet bet: 2€ possible profit: 0,42€ bank 194€ -L Orient v Dag and Red (FA Cup) over 1.5 goals @ 1.28 Status: Not played yet bet: 2€ possible profit: 0,56€ bank 192€ -Argentina v Brasil (Friendly) over 1.5 goals @ 1.38 Status: Not played yet bet: 2€ possible profit: 0,76€ bank 190€ -Netherlands v Turquey (Friendly) over 1.5 goals @ 1.29 Status: Not played yet bet: 2€ possible profit: 0,58€ bank 188€ Let s see if i get luck and all the people i follow to bet in this market

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Good Luck lomas, but i think with the low stakes your gonna have to be very lucky to build up profits. You will need to be even luckier than i have been. Yesterday was a good result, trading out would have produced an £8 profit if i had layed it off (for a £100 bet). I didnt lay the bet off, just let it ride. Think i will leave out the trading in future bets, and will concentrate on the games that i believe more than 1.5 goals will be scored. Oh yes, i will be reverting to the £50 stakes;) Result Peterborough 4 Stockport 1 Winning bet paid out £18.05 after comm. (£100 stake) Overall profits stand at £129.61:clap

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Sorry couldnt resist this bet, was going to leave it alone today but whilst looking at Lutons goal scoring record at home i changed my mind, so bet 16 is on. Luton have scored 13 goals in the last three home games, so a good scoring game is predicted. Bet 16 17th November 2010 Luton V Corby Town (FA Cup) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.22

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Excellent going, Sir Laughsalot..... yield up to about 17.3%.:clap This is not a criticism.... but most "systems" on this forum are based on a statistical analysis of many previous seasons' results, with definite cut-off criteria for making selections. It seems that you make your selections based on recent performance and perhaps a little bit of gut-feeling. Perhaps you may get more interest on the Glory Hunter's Forum.... just a suggestion :ok

Excellent going' date= Sir Laughsalot..... yield up to about 17.3%.:clap This is not a criticism.... but most "systems" on this forum are based on a statistical analysis of many previous seasons' results, with definite cut-off criteria for making selections. It seems that you make your selections based on recent performance and perhaps a little bit of gut-feeling. Perhaps you may get more interest on the Glory Hunter's Forum.... just a suggestion :ok
Hi Grex Good point about the analysis, i do rather look at the most recent performance in making my selections. Put simply i just look up goal averages of both teams and if the teams have a good over 1.5 goal average i will normally go for it. Looking at clean sheets stats and times failed to score home and away is also a factor.:ok