Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System

Hello and thanks for the brilliant forum....... After following a recent idea from another forum i have decided to create my own post with my own selections. Using football statistic websites i will be choosing games with a high chance of the goals been over 1.5. There will be no complicated banking system, just a fixed stake for each game, and then a profit take after each winning (in hope) bet. I will be starting and keeping to a £50 stake to each bet. Hope to be in this for the long run:ok Bet 1 1st November 2010 Blackpool v West Brom (English Premiership) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.26 Blackpool and West Brom have been averaging 4 goals in scoring and conceding per match, there last three meeting have produced 14 goals. This in my eye is a banker bet today.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Thanks for the comments, good start last night i was a bit worried with the sending offs as teams tend to dig in at the back when this happens. I am very interested in the Southampton v Dag & Red game tonight, with Dag and Red only keeping a clean sheet once this season and Southampton scoring 2 or more in there last six games, i will have a good look and decide later on. :cheers

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Are you doing anything if early goal is scored or that, for example goal is scored in first 20 min, now you can lay the bet of and lock in profit, and if no goal scored in first half look to get out for a small loss by laying, something like that, or you just letting them all ride for the full 90?

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Today i have to go with the game between Auxerre and Ajax my decicion is based on how many goals per match each team are averaging. Ajax have not failed to score under 1.5 goals all season, that's some scoring record. I would normally leave cup games alone but Auxerre need to win this one so it should be an open game with hopefully plenty of goals:hope. Bet 3 3rd November 2010 Auxerre v Ajax (European Cup) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.37

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Bet 4 4th November 2010 Porto v Besiktas (UEFA Cup) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.25 Porto have a massive average of 4 goals in home matches this season, Porto beat Besiktas in the away game in the competition 3-1. Put all this together and i think Porto will give them a bit of a thumping.:ok

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Well done, close. I learned later that day that benfica were going to rest most of the normal starting 11 as fixture with benfica at weekend. Food for thought, I am guilty also of sometimes not researching enough, and then realising later a match I chose is pretty much their reserves cause they have important game, or had already qualified etc etc :ok

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System One for saturday. Barnsley v Leicester, Leicester scoring well away from home and letting in a fair few averiging over 4 goals. I can see Barnsley winning this one maybe 3-2 (in hope). Bet 5 6th November 2010 Barnsley v Leicester (Championship) £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.33

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System I will be looking to bet on the Sevilla v Vallencia game tonight. Sevilla have kept only one clean sheet in their last 14 league games and have conceded 10 goals in the last three of this campaign. So hopefully with this stat and the high scoring percentage of both team this will prove to be a winning bet. Getting a bit nervy now as a loosing bet is only round the corner, i just hope this selection process holds out long enough to take a few blows. Will post up selection later, just need to check and team news.:ok

Re: Over 1.5 Goals Market Trial System Bet 8 9th November 2010 Leeds Utd v Hull City £50 placed on betfair over 1.5 goals @ 1.31 Was a bit unsure to place this bet or not? The last three meeting have only produced 4 goals, however Leeds have hit a bit of form recently scoring and conceeding goals all over the place. Hull on the other hand are really struggling to score goals at home but average around the three mark on away games. Hopefuly Leeds will keep the goals flooding in. I am predicting a Leeds Utd win with plenty of goals.:hope