Cheating online

glceud

I wonder how much cheating happens, get's noticed or is just ignored by sites:unsure Certainly if I had a major say in an online site I wouldnt admit cheating was possible. Hardly a major sum and must have been about 6 months ago

header_black.jpg
Dear glceud, The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms. We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them. We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $5.87 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours. For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity. If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know. Full Tilt Poker Security

Re: Cheating online Major crackdown on illegal software A spate of Full Tilt Poker users are welcoming refunds or watching their bankrolls disappear following the site's latest crackdown on all things bot related. Full Tilt has issued emails to victims of bot software,offering thousands of dollars in refunds for any money lost online, while the bankrolls of those accused of operating have been confiscated due to a 'serious breach' of Full Tilt's terms and conditions. However, the list of illegal software being targeted has irked some users, such as the widely endorsed multi-tabling aid TableNinja. 'To be clear, players on Full Tilt Poker must make their own decisions, without advice or support from software programs or algorithms,' said the email. 'Full Tilt Poker exercises a zero tolerance policy on the use of these prohibited programs.' But bots are nothing new in online poker and Full Tilt’s actions are just the latest in a long list of site crackdowns. In July, 10 PokerStars accounts were investigated after accusations of collusion in ring games, with perpetrators racking up more than $57,000 in profits before being banned. And in 2007, Full Tilt users JapintheSack and BeatMe1 were reportedly investigated following suspicious actions in limit cash games. Their victims were again offered refunds for any money lost. While details of the latest ‘botgate’ remain sparse, Full Tilt is yet to release a statement confirming its actions.

Re: Cheating online

I wonder how much cheating happens' date=' get's noticed or is just ignored by sites:unsure Certainly if I had a major say in an online site I wouldnt admit cheating was possible.[/quote'] I actually take the complete opposite view - We know cheating goes on on all sites - some sites tackle it, fight it and make right what they can, whilst other sites claim to be robust and not to have a problem - who do you trust more, the likes of Full Tilt and Pokerstars who acknowledge that people cheat on their site and periodically shut accounts down and give out refunds, or the likes of Boss, Ipoker and Ongame who (so far as I know) claim that they dont ever have anyone cheating on their sites and never close accounts down and never give any of their customers refunds? I know that when I get an email like yours from FTP or PS, then it increases, not decreases my confidence in them. When I dont get emails like that from the others, then I assume their security departments just arent interested in catching the people who are cheating on their site.

Re: Cheating online

I actually take the complete opposite view - We know cheating goes on on all sites -.
I agree but I dont think we are typical of the majority of online playes. Having said that I think the majority of FT and Stars players might agree, as they will to a degree have joined these sites due to their honesty and reliability.

Re: Cheating online More money back. Always suspected the whole world was out to get me:sad Keep it up FT security:ok

header_black.jpg
Dear glceud, The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms. We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them. We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $11.77 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours. For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity. If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know. Full Tilt Poker Security
prefooter.jpg
footer_black_top.jpg
footer_blacka.jpg

Re: Cheating online I got an e-mail too. :sad

Dear Valiant23, The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your PLAYS were in violation of all that was good about poker. We have permanently closed your offending account, in order to save the sanity of you, and our other players. In cases of proven sanity, we require a psychological report and upon examination, 100% of the confiscated funds will be returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played that we determined made all of the poker gods angry. We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of -$1,500.00 which will be placed in your account in order to help with your psychiatric care, within the next 72 hours. For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting crazy behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against imbecilic conduct, and we carefully investigate every accusation of lunacy. If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know. Please be aware that you can trade your loyalty points for a FULL TILT emblazoned padded jacket.
:$ :$ :$