PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - FINAL TABLE UP NOW ......

TheRat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - Place Your Entries Here 1036 Big Bucks 1048 Burton Port 1080 Cue Card 1161 Imperial Commander 1180 Kauto Star 1267 Peddlers Cross 1336 Spirit River 1353 Tataniano 1374 Time for Rupert 1383 Voler la Vedette Good luck to everyone

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - Place Your Entries Here I half expected Denman and Kauto Star to be most peoples bankers but it seems many are keen to avoid them. I actually don't see Kauto winning the King George, I think it's vulnerable to younger, improving horses. Not sure just how many races Denman will have - Hennessy, Lexus, Gold Cup ??? I've got my national horse in early (Ballabriggs) with a view to adding 2 bonus horses aimed at the festival as I'll need an Arkle type but want to see the performances on the way to Cheltenham before deciding on one, nearly added Medermit. I'll get a full table and first lot of points up midweek, only got access at work or via phone still at moment, getting fked around by Virgin Media but might just get rid and go back to Sky if they can sort out pathetic slow speeds. Will be at Cheltenham this weekend, wish me luck. :hope

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - Place Your Entries Here Scores from last weekend

HorsePointsHorsePointsHorsePoints
Menorah29Ainama19Bouggler10
Midnight Chase27Time For Rupert14Magnanimity10
Solwhit25Cue Card12Quel Esprit10
Dave's Dream24Dancing Tornado12Wayward Prince10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - Updated 15/12/10

2 winners today that will close up the gap a bit - Binocular and LOng run' date=' i had neither !![/quote'] I had both. :dude :D I'll try get this updated midweek. I put Long Run in as my Paddy Power horse, had no idea it would be my King George horse too. Impressed with Binocular today, ran them ragged and didn't need holding up. It will get Hurricane Fly off the bridle come March and then we'll see a battle. I purposely left out Kauto and Denman but regret picking Cooldine and Weird Al, disposed of Pandorama and wish I'd kept it now.

Re: PL Ten to Follow - Jumps 2010-2011 - Updated 15/12/10 I'll get the latest table uploaded tomorrow or Wednesday. I can tell you that Billvernon tops the table with 293pts, Blair Boy 262pts, Boyd 222pts, Mowgli77 219 pts and Bowles10 196pts make up the top 5. Propping up the table is Aidymac with 24 pts, he's hot on the heels of slow starter Kevsul who only has 25pts. Billvernon has an incredible 8 points scoring horses already, a few have 7. Keep an eye out for the latest table.