glceud need never complain again....

GaF

Ladbrokes to the rescue and the solution to his issue with HUDs - Anonymous Tables!! (I did suggest these a couple of years ago ;) )

Perhaps they have too much information on your playing style? Well, not anymore... Exclusively for Ladbrokes customers and a first in the online poker world we have a new feature we know you will love – Anonymous tables... Forget about any history players may have on you and focus on the present - play on the Anonymous tables and bring back the fun into playing poker. What’s the idea then? Your alias and avatar will be shown only to you and not to the other players at the table. If another player has tagged your alias or made notes on you they will be unable to view them. All players seated will be given an anonymous alias. How can I find an Anonymous table? Look for the tables in the lobby that have the icon displaying an ‘A’ next to the table identifying it as an Anonymous table. How will I know where I’m sitting? Your alias and avatar will be visible only to you. Can poker tracking software track my real alias to the Anonymous table? No, the tracking software will not associate your play on the Anonymous tables with your real alias. Will the Poker Manager still see the real aliases? Yes, Network monitoring teams will still have access to player’s real information. What are you waiting for? Enhance your online poker experience on our new anonymous tables. *Subject to patent protection

Re: glceud need never complain again.... not as exclusive as they make out ::

Cool Hand Poker is offering you a €200 Bonus to try out our new Anonymous Cash Tables!
chpanon-02.jpgchpanon-03.jpg
Cool Hand Poker is offering you a €200 Welcome Offer to try out our new Anonymous Cash Tables! No tracking software can be used against you, and you cannot be targeted by sharks or full-time hustlers! Why are Anonymous Tables good for you? • You can play without anyone identifying you at the tables - no alias, no identity • Nobody can build a history of your hands or predict your game-play based on this data • No tracking software can be used against you PLUS... get a €10 instant bonus on your first deposit at Cool Hand Poker.