** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Flat Racing Thurs 21st Oct

15:05 Brighton Ebony Song looks to hold strong claims in this race having landed a maiden race here on his penultimate start. Entered handicap company off a mark of 68 at Kempton LTO. Finished 4/11 which was a decent enough run and with plenty more improvement expected he should have a chance in this but at the current prices hes not for me in what looks a wide open contest. My selection lies with Fifth Dimension who is still lightly raced himself having only had 5 runs to date. Won on his debut over the distance at Wolverhampton back in July and he won over the same course and distance LTO off a mark of 70 in a class 5 nursery race. Stayed on strongly inside the final furlong to win by a neck and I feel he has a chance off a mark 6lbs higher today in a similar contest. The fact his only run on turf came off a similar mark (75) encourages my believing that he holds claims in this race. He was 3/8 over a mile at Yarmouth, beaten by 4 lengths but he was a bit short of room 2 furlongs out which may have hindered his chances a bit. Made a bit of headway over a furlong out but didn't show much inside the final furlong so it seemed the trip may have just stretched him a bit that day. Back over an adequate trip today should see a better performance, especially since he is 2/2 over 7 furlongs. Fergus Sweeney has been on board for both wins so should know him quite well by now and I expect a good performance today. Another positive for me is the fact that this is the trainers only horse at the meeting today. 0.5pts E/W Fifth Dimension @ 11/1 (>Paddy Power - BOG)