Total Corners. Weakness Of Bookmakers.

brit

Good day to everyone! First and foremost, in no way I'll be challenging the success of the neighbour thread of Spread Corners, created by muppet77. That success is unbeatable and more often than not I'll be regreting if my system shows different selections to his selections ;) My system is based on fixed odds only though, so no spreads will be here. I ran a fair amount of backtesting on this system for the past and present year, and it does show the yield of approximately 22-23% so far. I've only tested it on EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga and will be adding Championship, League One&Two, Serie A and SPL soon. I will not be betting on any form of Cups. Bank management will be pretty simple - 2% stake on each of the proposed selections. However, if somebody would advice me on how I can convert my staking plan into something more profitable, I would definately appreciate it! For example, my system shows me a "Corners Expectation" variable, which, let's say, is 11.482. If the line is 10.5, I would then back Over 10.5 corners, as my system shows me a high possibility of 11 or more corners being taken in a given match. I do understand that, there are times when my system will show 12.282 variable in a 10.5 line, which logically would mean to stake more, but how much more - that is the question. Therefore, 2% of original bank will be staked for now. Enough said. If any questions, please ask. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.