Victory Poker Pro

w1nsome

headright_blue.jpg
If you've been thinking about making a video, now is the time... Hello all, We've come down to the last two and a half weeks to submit video entries for the Victory Poker pro contest. On October 31st, 2010 we'll be closing the contest and the CEO, the Pros, and executive team of Victory Poker will come together to pick twenty-five contests from around the world that will be flown out to Las Vegas on an all expense paid trip. The field will eventually narrow down until a winner is announced. The winner will become the next Victory Poker pro taking home $100,000 in tournament buy-ins, a one year fully furnished lease on a condo on the Vegas strip, a new car, a watch, and much more (contest details). All this will be filmed for an Apprentice style show Victory Poker is doing. This is a HUUUUGE opportunity so really take the time to think of something creative for your video. I wish you all success in Poker and in life. Sincerely, Nima Nejat Executive Producer Victory Poker ENTER CONTEST | >VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE | >CONTEST VIDEO

Re: Victory Poker Pro Cheers for the reply to my PM andy, I tried to let you know what to do before the game started last night but you weren't logged in I don't think. I had the same problem but got in via a support email I got .... Thank you for your email. In order to register for any Tournament your account must be set up for real money play. To do this you must: · Validate your email address · Go to the My Account section of the Poker application and complete your account details, name, address etc Thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance,Kind Regards, Jack Victory Poker Support Mind you the standard was not very good IMHO .... ;) so i've decided to get some balls and post a video (ROFL) .... http://contest.victorypoker.net/victorypoker/index. (takes up to 24 hours to show) Not many UK players in ... DaMatrix is for one , so worth a shot LOL .... To be fair i'd been up since 4am that morning to play the Punta Cuna $30 ticket I won on BetDsi poker when I came 4th in the main event package game (should have won ...chip leader by far AA beaten by KK ..K and then tilted). Thus my video was a tired ramble but hey .....

• 2 weeks later...