BBOTD Tuesday 12th Oct

5.40 Leicester All Guns Firing is down to mark just above his last win, although that was at a lower level he should still be in good shape to run well here. Interestingly Joe Fanning takes the ride here and with the stable still firing in winners I am hoping for at least a place. May try to make all and could be hard to pass at this course which suits front runners well. 1 Pt win 22/1 VCBet

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 12th Oct 5:40 Leicester - Hail Tiberius - 1pt @ 33/1 (Bet365 - BOG) Potentially well handicapped, unexposed and drop down in trip to suit. Decent form in maidens and yet to get off the mark but this doesn't look the toughest of races to me. Gibbons takes the ride and he's a very good jockey and has been on this fellow before. If he shows his true ability I think 69 could prove to be a very good mark and he has run well on soft ground before. 33/1 is too big and worth a small bet in a weak enough race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.