SportsGreatest's Football Log.

SportsGreatest

Hello everyone! I have recently started to take an interest in betting. I decided to log my bets to see how I fare. Of course, I won't actually be betting with money - it's just for fun. I'm going to be betting on football as I'd like to think I know my stuff. I'll bet on any league or competition. I'll try and post my reasoning for each bet, but I may not always have the time. I'll start with a bank of 100 Points and I'll see where I can go from there. I'd appreciate any feedback on my bets, as I'm still young and new to gambling. I'll post up my first bet when I see something I fancy. See you around.

Halesowen Town vs. Cambridge City. Zamaretto Premier. Halesowen Town vs. Cambridge City. Cambridge City to win @2.00. (Skybet) I was delighted to get these odds with Skybet last night, as they have now dropped to 1.57. Let's just hope they'll pay-out on the odds I got. Cambridge City are sitting top of the Zameretto Premier League at the moment, and have been superb on their travels recently. They have won their last four away matches and have kept clean sheets in their last five. Halesowen Town have been going through a rough patch, suffering five defeats in as many games. Yesterday, they lost 1-0 against Tiverton Town who had ten men for half the match, leaving them worryingly close to the relegation zone. Although Cambridge were beaten 1-0 yesterday, their opponents Chippenham Town are much better than Halesowen and currently sit second in the table. Cambridge City should have too much for Halesowen Town on Tuesday night, and at these odds, it's a great bet. 2 Points - Cambridge City to win @2.00. (Skybet)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.