Flat Racing 3rd Oct (Arc Day)

12.35 Longchamp My only bet today, happy to watch the Abbaye but I have got 2 interests in the Abbaye I am a keen fan of Lady of the desert having returned to sprinting with a bang and if she stays in training is clearly gonna have a good year in some top sprints but concern is whether she wants ground this testing and also she only had a hard race a week ago. So for me at the prices im gonna opt for Swiss Diva who is another british runner who has mopped up 3 races here in france and has clearly taking a liking to their softer ground, she takes her first step into the top flight today but she has absolutely romped home and she looks capable of a big step up in her favoured conditions and same jockey riding again for her other 3 victories and she looks an exciting prospect! 1pt win swiss diva 10/3 lads

Re: Flat Racing 3rd Oct (Arc Day) yep, thats my trends horse also Chris so will be backing swiss diva also but goldikova running later on the card and available at 2/1 with ladbrokes, that looks a big price for such an animal, need to look at that race in more detail

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.