maximize.gif FC Midtjylland v Lyngby BK (16:00 BST) 1.61 4.4 6.2 100.97 %
Sunday 3 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Esbjerg fB v FC Nordsjælland (13:00 BST) 2.46 3.45 3.2 100.89 %
maximize.gif Brøndby IF v AC Horsens (15:00 BST) 1.73 4 5.5 100.99 %
maximize.gif Silkeborg IF v SønderjyskE (15:00 BST) 2.18 3.5 3.7 101.47 %
maximize.gif FC København v Randers FC (17:00 BST) 1.4 5.2 10 100.66 %
Monday 4 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Aalborg BK v Odense BK (18:00 BST) 3.3 3.4 2.3 103.19 %

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen October 2nd-4th 2010 BIF @1.78 (188bet) Pretty bad run for Brondby since end of August, with four losses, two draws and only one win (all competitions included). Last week they lost 0-2 to SIF home, just after losing 4-2 to Varde in cup. Horsens stand in 11th place, and even if they booked vs OB and SIF, they just lose too much, especially home. H2H stats show a vast majority of BIF wins (7-2-3), even if they lost the last time they met last year. However, I think ACH is the right opponent for Brondby to rebound, and with the much better squad they should seize this opportunity.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen October 2nd-4th 2010 FCK-RFC 1st half goal line over 1 @1.6 (b365) Not the best of price, but I still believe there's some value here considering there's only one 0-0 HT for FCK this season all competitions included, and only one out of the fifteen times FCK and RFC met. Of course FCK often score in 1st half, but Randers can be dangerous with counters and they might open the score--which would spur Copenhagen to equalize ASAP. There might be some live bet opportunities, too.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen October 2nd-4th 2010

BIF @1.78 (188bet) Pretty bad run for Brondby since end of August, with four losses, two draws and only one win (all competitions included). Last week they lost 0-2 to SIF home, just after losing 4-2 to Varde in cup. Horsens stand in 11th place, and even if they booked vs OB and SIF, they just lose too much, especially home. H2H stats show a vast majority of BIF wins (7-2-3), even if they lost the last time they met last year. However, I think ACH is the right opponent for Brondby to rebound, and with the much better squad they should seize this opportunity.
0-1 :( Brondby is officially in crisis I guess.
FCK-RFC 1st half goal line over 1 @1.6 (b365) Not the best of price, but I still believe there's some value here considering there's only one 0-0 HT for FCK this season all competitions included, and only one out of the fifteen times FCK and RFC met. Of course FCK often score in 1st half, but Randers can be dangerous with counters and they might open the score--which would spur Copenhagen to equalize ASAP. There might be some live bet opportunities, too.
0-0 HT :( Bad calls this week.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen October 2nd-4th 2010 Aab - Odense OB @ 2.15(williamhill) Aab is at the moment the worst team in the Danish sas Ligaen with 2-4-5. Loosing at home 0-2 to Sønderjyske last round confirm this. The coach seem to have lost the respect in the team and the player are simply not good, and deserves to be last in the Legue. Plus intern issue and economical issues also. I don´t see theme winning here over a OB team, that seem to have found the form again, after a bad start, and need a win to close the gate up to nr 2. On papers the second best team in the Legue, after FC Copenhagen.

Re: Denmark SAS Ligaen October 2nd-4th 2010 Aab - Odense Odense @ 2.12 (centrebet.com.au) to more or less repeat the same thing as said above, i watched a couple aab games and their defence was woeful. so i like the value in odense to cement their spot at the top end of the table. lets hope my 2nd tip is also a winner on this site ;) :cheers