Correct Score System

I have a spreadsheet that predicts teh number of goals each team will score. I monitored this for a period last season and I believe from a small sample there might be some mileage in betting the games where the total goals is predicted to be 3.50 or over in correct scores. There were three qualifiers tonight, I couldn't get them online before the games kicked off but will bang them up now. I'm starting this week as I like 8 games to be played to give the calculation some depth. League 2 10pts split on following scores Peterborough 4-0 Notts Co Peterborough 3-1 Notts Co Peterborough 2-2 Notts Co League 2 10pts split on following scores Rochdale - Hudds 3-1, 2-2, 1-3 Conference 10pts split Newport - Forest Green 4-0, 3-1, 2-2

Re: Correct Score System Scores Peterborough 2-3 Notts Co Rochdale 3-0 Huddersfield Newport 3-1 Forest Green. Just the one winner but at odds of 12/1. That was okay. 30 points staked Returns 43.29 Normally I'll look to have an over 2.5 bet if they are 2.0 or more. This isn't often the case. I'll get this weekends up early.

Re: Correct Score System

I have noticed times on posts sometimes changing by an hour, the OP time is now 20:26. .... straight after I posted, the time has changed to 21:26???
I think it depends on your settings; if you read posts without logging in, forum will show its original time, BST; but when you log in, it shows time set in your preferences, which is then probably BST + 1.

Re: Correct Score System

I think it depends on your settings; if you read posts without logging in' date=' forum will show its original time, BST; but when you log in, it shows time set in your preferences, which is then probably BST + 1.[/quote'] Cheers, The default time seems to be GMT, when logged in it switches to your preference, which in my case is BST(GMT+1). So it would seem that the OP was posted at 21:26.

Re: Correct Score System When i think about it, the earliest i could have posted, having returned from the shops was 8.40ish BST so it will have been 21:26 BST. Looking at the scores at the time - they will have been 2-3 Peterboro, 3-1 Newport, 1-0 Rochdale. Not that it matters, no skulduggery was intended, I'd just not had chance to post the selections up - i'm only just getting organised. This weekends will be up as soon as i've got the bets on.