PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

staffy

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

ok just realised if myself and daisy get to the final we cant play in this either due to restrictions of same IP address playing on the poker site. It has let us register for the MTT but wont let us register for the same STT.
This won't be an issue for the final as in effect it's a one table MTT

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added perhaps you misunderstand can you not change it so you sit in the same seat on each table so every one moves round. the table the same just your looking at the table differently. Am i making sense.

perhaps you misunderstand can you not change it so you sit in the same seat on each table so every one moves round. the table the same just your looking at the table differently. Am i making sense.
Ah sorry (thought you just didn't like your opponents :D) Unfortunately that's not possible on Red Hot Poker at the moment.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Tables are up in post 1. Congrats to Adetrick and Woodie, our first winners and automatic qualifiers for the finals. :clap If the unidentified players are members on PL please can you tell us your username so I can add you to the table. If you're not members, don't forget you need to sign up and post in order to be eligible for the finals. Good turnout tonight, thanks all. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Congratulations AdetrickRH who won a €25 entry to our daily €2k Guaranteed tournament which takes place every night at 23:00. He finished 10th in this last night (out of 95 runners) for a cash of €56. Congratulations also to 3amissosex - who won a €50 entry to our €5k Guaranteed tournament which takes place tonight at 19:00. This usually gets between 100-150 runners. Of course, you both also win entry to the respective final tables on 28th October and as promised we'll put you both into tomorrow (Wednesday) night's €10 Bounty Hunter tournament on Red Hot Poker, where there is an added €100 for whoever knocks out "RHP_Bounty". This is good value as there is usually only 10-15 runners in the tournie. Well done and good luck. :cheers

Can the following please confirm PL aliases for me please. Bilnomates Its-me mikelij YumYumYum Thanks
Bilnomates and Its-me playing again tonight, members apparently but not yet posted PL names nor declared them to me at the table. :( I'm sure you're both enjoying your anonymity but it's hardly fair on the rest of us not to know who we are playing let alone making it more time consuming for me keeping score. Please post before next week.

Bilnomates and Its-me playing again tonight' date=' members apparently but not yet posted PL names nor declared them to me at the table. :( I'm sure you're both enjoying your anonymity but it's hardly fair on the rest of us not to know who we are playing let alone making it more time consuming for me keeping score. Please post before next week.[/quote'] If they havent declared by next week 17th Oct, they will be disqualified from playing in the grand final should they make it:ok