PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

staffy

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

signed up but having deposit troubles too think neteller may be down tried to 3 attempts to deposit, got an error message saying there was a problem with the deposit each time i checked my mail and have 3 emails form neteller saying i have made a withdrawal so they think the moneys gone nothing is showing up in mt RHP account and i cant log into neteller now time for a :beer:beer
Yep, there is a scheduled Neteller outage at present - I'm not sure if they'll be up and running before 20:00. If not you'd need to use an alternative payment means if possible?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added For those that don't read the T&Cs I'll just point out this:

24. Red Hot Poker reserves the right to cancel your player account for any justifiable reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. If you do not access your Red Hot Poker account by "logging in" to your account for a period of twelve (12) months, Red Hot Poker will charge the account a monthly administrative fee amounting to 10 % of the funds for as long as you have funds on the account or until you access your account by “logging in” again. Such requirement for log-in and entry is not and does not constitute any requirement whatsoever for you to play any game, deposit funds or participate in any activity at Red Hot Poker other than logging in.
I see the tourneys are set up as €2 and €5 including rake (not $) so I'll amend diary for next week. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Working my way through the T&Cs here. :eyes

4. Players from the same household are not allowed to play at the same real money table or 1-table tournamnets.
Hope this doesn't mean me and runadrum/staffy and missdaisy are going to have problems if we get to FTs. However presume it will definitely affect the STT final. :( By the way RHP, you might want to correct this on your site. ;) :lol
tournamnets.

We're very flexible and are happy to give you 2 x €100 entries into our €35k guaranteed tournaments if you win' date=' instead of the current prize for the €5 league which is a €100 entry to an EMOP satellite [u']plus a €100 entry to a €35K guaranteed tournament.
Super! :clap:clap

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added For anyone interested we have a 0.25c buy-in Wild West tournament starting in 20 minutes (19:30). It's unlimited rebuys (500 chips for €0.25) until the start of level 9. You can make as many rebuys as you want at the same time regardless of your chip count. One rebuy gives you 500 in chips. Five rebuys will give you 2,500 in chips. Click on the chip tray at your table to rebuy. There's a €3000 guaranteed prizepool and the rebuys are mental, but entertaining (shove, shove, shove)

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added ok just realised if myself and daisy get to the final we cant play in this either due to restrictions of same IP address playing on the poker site. It has let us register for the MTT but wont let us register for the same STT.

ok just realised if myself and daisy get to the final we cant play in this either due to restrictions of same IP address playing on the poker site. It has let us register for the MTT but wont let us register for the same STT.
use sandboxie :ok