PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

staffy

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added  

1. 1.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start A little detail about Red Hot Poker: We are on the Entraction network, which is a pan-European network with good liquidity (up to 15,000 players at peak times) and as such our currency is € rather than $. We take pride in our promotions and live event hospitality, rolling out our Vegas Vacation promotion in April where we took a team of 15 players to Vegas for the WSOP and Venetian Deepstack Extravaganza. This promotion received much acclaim in the poker press, including Jesse May saying it was "..the hottest ticket to Vegas this year.." and "..it's a ridiculous overlay...the overlay of the 2010 WSOP Season" on The Poker Show. We recently hosted The Red Hot PokerPlex at Poker In The Park in London's Leicester Square where we held live tournaments for 700 players over two days. 'Mad' Marty Wilson provided the entertainment while hosting these tournaments with endless anecdotes, quips and jokes! A great time was had by all and the event was a huge success with visitor numbers exceeding 20,000 making it Europe's largest poker festival. We gave away two Red Hot Rewards prizes of a Ferrari for the day and a Weekend With Wilson where the lucky winners joined Mad Marty for the Red Hot Poker Premiership Invitational in Manchester with executive tickets to the Manchester Utd v Liverpool game. Vegas Vacation was a huge success and we hope to repeat that next year, but our next live event will be the European Masters of Poker (EMOP) and we look forward to taking Team Red Hot Poker to Malta in November. You can join Team Red Hot Poker in Malta by winning a package in our 3-times weekly satellites on Tuesdays, Thursday and Sundays with up to 7 packages guaranteed in each. You can even qualify for as little as ONE VIP Point (€0.50c in rake!). Summary of our current offers: 100% First Deposit Bonus of up to €1,000 30% Rakeback Up to 45% cash back on the VIP Scheme €30,000 Monthly Sit and Go Leaderboards Unique promotions which include Red Hot Rewards* *Red Hot Rewards is a loyalty scheme that offers great prizes including short breaks, VIP tickets to entertainment and sporting events, spa breaks and once-in-a-lifetime Adrenaline Junkie experiences such as aerial combat manoeuvres and diving with sharks (!). Simply earn 100 VIP Points in a month and be invited to play in an exclusive freeroll to win one of these (and many other) prizes. Our ethos is very much customer-oriented and our enthusiasm towards (and experience in) hospitality ensure our players receive the very best personal service. Online poker can be a very solitary hobby or occupation, so we like to ensure our players are recognised and rewarded for their time and money invested in Red Hot Poker which is why our strap line is '...where poker is just part of the fun...'.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start

I'm curious as to how RHP allready had my details' date=' I take it you traded under another name or "swallowed" up another site?[/quote'] We've never traded under another name or purchased any other poker room or database. I assume by details you mean email address? Were you at Poker in the Park? Feel free to PM me. Mike

We've never traded under another name or purchased any other poker room or database. I assume by details you mean email address? Were you at Poker in the Park? Feel free to PM me. Mike
I tried to reg on the site last week and was told that my email address was all ready registered. contacted cs and was told my username was glceud and was given a temporary password. I dont ever remember signing up and its not a problem I was just curious to find out which skin on the site I had signed up to first as glceud is always my first choice Must have been RHP, just thought you had'nt been round that long.

I tried to reg on the site last week and was told that my email address was all ready registered. contacted cs and was told my username was glceud and was given a temporary password. I dont ever remember signing up and its not a problem I was just curious to find out which skin on the site I had signed up to first as glceud is always my first choice Must have been RHP, just thought you had'nt been round that long.
You signed up to Red Hot Poker on the 26th but just checked and you previously had an account with another Entraction skin (Devilfish) hence whilst we didn't have your details previously, they (Entraction) did. :welcome

You signed up to Red Hot Poker on the 26th but just checked and you previously had an account with another Entraction skin (Devilfish) hence whilst we didn't have your details previously, they (Entraction) did. :welcome
I had a different name there because glceud was'nt available but it is now so I'm happy:ok ,which is whats confusing me, unless the skin I was glceud at has moved platforms.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start The satellite tourneys will be posted every Friday for the next Monday, although the two monthly finals are already showing in the lobby. Thus, the first tournaments on Monday 4th will be posted tomorrow. They can all be found here: tournaments > special

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Ah...the joys of going senile eh? Tried to deposit and it wouldn't let me!!! :loon Checked my online bank and nothing was wrong, so tried again... and it worked. My tip of the day then...don't just skip the expiry date for your card or it will not bloody well work. :eyes Playing just as Dodger. Oh boy!...Playing as JustDodger. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added I cannot get any time off work in November...tried to get the day off for the PL game, but they are playing hard-ball and I am not in a position to put two fingers up to them...yet! Anyway...as the ultimate prize in the 5€ game is satellite tickets for a trip to Malta in November...is it still OK to play, despite being unable to use the satellite ticket? Or can the ticket be used at a later date??? :unsure

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

...as the ultimate prize in the 5€ game is satellite tickets for a trip to Malta in November...is it still OK to play, despite being unable to use the satellite ticket? Or can the ticket be used at a later date??? :unsure
We're very flexible and are happy to give you 2 x €100 entries into our €35k guaranteed tournaments if you win, instead of the current prize for the €5 league which is a €100 entry to an EMOP satellite plus a €100 entry to a €35K guaranteed tournament. The €35k guaranteed tournaments take place every Sunday at Red Hot Poker at 18:25 BST. The €100 entry EMOP satellite finals take place every Tuesday and Thursday at 19:40. For reference, we also have a €10k guaranteed tournament that takes place every evening at 20:00 BST. Entry is €75 and it's very popular amongst our players especially with €2 re-buy satellites at 10:15, 13:15 & 16:15 each with a seat guaranteed.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Great Stuff Red Hot! Come on guys, we need a strong PL showing tonight, not just for us, but to show the competitors that were number one and always will be. Red Hot are putting up some great prizes here and the team are showing just how good they are with their excellent customer service and flexibility with the prizes, lets show them what were made of! GL All :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added A little added value, the winners of both tonight's tournaments (€2 & €5) will also win a €10 seat in our Bounty Hunter tournament this Wednesday evening (19:45). The Bounty Hunter tournament takes place every Wednesday with a €100 bounty for whoever who knocks out RHP_Bounty. Obviously this is on top of the advertised prizes. Also, please be aware that Neteller is currently having maintenance, meaning that their services are currently unavailable (this information is posted at their homepage), once their maintenance is over, the payment option through Neteller will be available again on Red Hot Poker.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added signed up but having deposit troubles too think neteller may be down tried to 3 attempts to deposit, got an error message saying there was a problem with the deposit each time i checked my mail and have 3 emails form neteller saying i have made a withdrawal so they think the moneys gone nothing is showing up in mt RHP account and i cant log into neteller now time for a :beer:beer