Full Tilt Starts Its Black Card Promotion (Stars VIP Rival??)

morlspin

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/black-card Starts on Thursday 30th September The Black Card Experience Experience the Black Card treatment, exclusively at Full Tilt Poker. The Black Card by Full Tilt Poker provides a unique selection of rewards that can only be found at Full Tilt Poker . All Black Card holders receive exclusive access to the private Black Card Store, where they can exchange Full Tilt Points for cash bonuses, as well as limited-edition, luxury collectors’ items and branded Black Card merchandise. In recognition of their elite status, all Black Card holders will receive 2x Full Tilt Points and entry to exclusive online Black Card tournaments. As a Black Card holder, you’ll enjoy preferred treatment at live events in the company of Full Tilt Poker pros, including access to the Pro’s Choice WSOP* suite. In addition, our dedicated Black Card support team provides personaised customer service, tailored to your needs.

Re: Full Tilt Starts It's Black Card Promotion (Stars VIP Rival??) How it Works The Black Card by Full Tilt Poker is the ultimate recognition of poker status, available to players who achieve a minimum 500 Full Tilt Point daily average over a 100-day rolling period. Exclusive to Full Tilt Poker, The Black Card Experience offers a unique selection of rewards, tournaments, personalized services and luxury gifts. Rolling Average Your rolling Full Tilt Points average is based on your daily average over the previous 99 days plus the current day. Achieve a 500-point average in any 100-day period and you’ll automatically receive Black Card membership – your Black Card will be mailed to your physical mailing address. Maintaining Your Status Once you’ve earned your Black Card, you’ll need to maintain your 100-day rolling average of 500 points to retain your Black Card membership. If your average drops below 500 points at any time, you’ll enter a grace period and have 50 days to regain your 500-point daily average. You’ll still receive all the benefits of Black Card membership while in the grace period. Track Your Black Card Status You can follow your progress towards Black Card membership, or monitor your rolling 100-day average, through your personal Black Card page, which you can access through the My Promotions section of the Cashier. In addition, use our Black Card Status Widget to track your progress directly in the game lobby.

Re: Full Tilt Starts It's Black Card Promotion (Stars VIP Rival??) Black Card FAQ How do I become a Black Card member? Achieve a minimum 500 Full Tilt Point daily average over a 100-day rolling period to earn your Black Card. Learn more. How do I know if I’m a Black Card member? Once you earn your Black Card, you will receive a Welcome Email informing you of your Black Card membership. Your Black Card will be mailed to your physical mailing address. I’ve been informed I am a Black Card member. When will I receive my Black Card? Please allow 14 days for your Black Card to reach your physical mailing address. Is the rolling 100-day period backdated to before the launch of the Black Card? Yes. Your 100-day rolling Full Tilt Points average will include the 100 days preceding the launch. Some players will have already attained Black Card membership based on their play during the 100 days preceding the launch. What can I use my Black Card for? Your Black Card entitles you to a selection of exclusive awards that can only be found at Full Tilt Poker, including 2x Full Tilt Points, access to the private Black Card Store and personalized customer support. Please see our Black Card Experience page for more information. How do I exchange Full Tilt Points for cash bonuses? All Black Card Holders will receive exclusive access to the Black Card Store, which contains a variety of denominations of cash bonuses. Use your Full Tilt Points to purchase your chosen cash bonus. How do I contact the dedicated Black Card support team? The email address of your dedicated Black Card support team can be found on the back of your Black Card,

Re: Full Tilt Starts Its Black Card Promotion (Stars VIP Rival??) This is launched today, turns out i am a member (woop) but turns out they changed the rakeback system to contributed rake and i have no idea what impact that'll have. Reading all the relevant threads and all is unclear. Basically considering moving to Stars but will have to wait and see. Will probably at least play the next week to see what RB i get and how different it is.