Flat Racing ~Sat 25th Sept

Re: Flat Racing ~Sat 25th Sept 1.55 ASCOT~PLEASE SING E/W 40/1 BOG Trainers horse starting to come back into a bit of form and he combined with todays jock for a big price winner at Ayr last week. Has been a long time since this horse has been in the winners rostrum and has yet to win at a mile but has some decent runs over it namely a 2nd in a mares listed race at Ponty in July softer ground today but will not be a problem to this horse. Got hampered in Turkey lto when 5/11 in a group race and i can see it go well at a massive price in this handicap. 3.40 ASCOT~LIGHT ON MARS E/W 40/1 1/4 1-5 BOG Putting all my eggs in one basket here by just having the one bet in this. This horse flatters to deceive at times and if i'm honest i would have liked a stronger jock on top and he needs things to drop right but i am convinced there is a big handicap win in this horse and the ground won't be a problem today and i'm expecting a big run. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.