iPoker Stake request spent $400 Winnings $723.81

Burnley Joe

Re: iPoker Stake request spent $400 Winnings $723.81 Sry mate chasing now, can you just confirm your location, if they ask Hi I deposited $517.35 yesterday and made several transfers, one of which was to Moneyshuffle, the money has gone from my account but he has not received and it is not showing on the history If you check the history transfers were made totalling $289.60 so one is missing for $217.20 which i did at the same time and left a balance of about $11.19 before i received a win from Aqua raider (staking return) of $118 Can you please advise where the funds are and if he will receive them soon Joe Purchase request time: 2010/10/18 12:46 ET Purchase amount: USD 517.35 (GBP 325.00) Fees: No fee Status: APPROVED

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: iPoker Stake request spent $400 Winnings $723.81 >Hello Joe, > >Thank you for your email. > >Due to changes to our online gaming license regulations we are no longer allowing cashouts that stems directly from deposits or real money transfers. All funds credited into your account must be used to play poker. > >Our transfer tool is only meant to help players fund their accounts when they are unable to deposit with deposit options currently available to them. > >You should use a money transferring service outside of PokerStars for transfers which are not meant to be played at our tables. > >We thank you for your cooperation and understanding. > >Thank you for your understanding. > >Regards, > >Leon >PokerStars Security Team FFS, i have sent an email back, but if i get nowhere, PM how you wish for funds, paypal (now sorted) or netteller, i am really sorry about this, especially when you consider the stats below from a staking site! Andi received winnings from a player yesterday! Total shares: 5366 Total cost: $13,225.46 Total won: $15,345.21

Re: iPoker Stake request spent $400 Winnings $723.81 Hello Joe, Thank you for your email and explanation. Please submit your transfer request again, it will be processed as an exception, please note that further transfers from deposits will not be allowed. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks for your time. Regards, Christian J. PokerStars Security Team. Can you let me know if you received