Myself as a new member

:cheersNew member, so i will say sorry now if this is in the wrong thread. I have been a pro gambler for 13 years. I am a expert in all kinds of football bets. I also am a expert in the classic pools, full perms to plans. I mainly use plans on the expensive coupons and full perms mixed with plans on the cheap coupons. Full perms speak for themselves, plans range from block plans to consecutive and non consecutive. Anyway more on this later, glad to be on board.

Re: Myself as a new member I am not setting myself up for a mighty fall. With discipline and Bankroll, thats how i do it. Two pools wins first divis, Premier 10 x 2 and a Footy 15 win. Last season. These are my , what i call long shot bets. Other monies made regular on normal draw bets. And yes i have had a few articles in the Football Outlook and the post about my wins. Good luck.

Re: Myself as a new member There will be great things. Stick to Bankroll management , understanding Value, understand normal bets, and long shot bets, that you need to be in for the long haul. The Draw bets i will put up Friday. These will be 8 single bets with a 1 point start. I will also put up in total 20 extra ones, so if any member does the pools with a plan, he can pick a few if he or she wants. But the top 8 will be the 8 singles, and i will call them Bankers.So members don,t get confused. If any body wants advice on Plans on the pools, i will be happy to help. I firmly believe in helping members with anything i can. I am not here to talk in riddles, or run members down, only to help where i can.

Re: Myself as a new member :welcome and good luck! Just a friendly warning - I know a lot of 'pro' gamblers tend to venture into selling their tips. I don't care if you do, but any mentioning of this on the forums is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban. Just a heads-up, we wouldn't want to lose quality posters due to something like that :)

Re: Myself as a new member Let me make things clear. I am not selling anything and not promoting anything. If at any time any member wants to challenge my bets its fine, also if any member wants help with bets , ideas, stats and pools plans or perms. I will do my best to answer all questions. I think i can certainly answer any questions on pools plans etc. Sometimes i get questions on the type of plan to use. The more info you can give me the better, because there are so many factors. Include stake, your picks on the coupon, i don,t mean tell me your selections, i mean your ideas how they will fall. Amount of selection your thinking of doing. This way we can come up with a execution with a type of plan to suit. Remember we are fitting the Plan to what your picks are likely to be. This changes on a weekly basis.

Re: Myself as a new member While i am here i will explain my weekly ideas on how i do things. I bet on Singles, with the occasional small stake Acca. Taking out the top end of the Acca. I bet on midweek matches as above. Weekend with more selection available i bet 8 single Draws as ongoing. I bet 2 seperate pools coupons, with a range of Plans and Perms. I also have a few bets on Millionaire, which include pick ten,predictor10 with wild card and Zero points game. I also play the Prem 10 on a seperate site. I do the lotto and euro as a plan and daily play as a ongoing plan. I spend most of the week working out the bets. Last season i netted over £50,000, i also was part of a mini league where we won £ 33,333 on the footy 15, this is no longer available. Other games have taken its place, its a case of choosing the correct ones. All my bets are long term, with excellent bankroll management. I also along with Prem 10 get involved with a mini league, more often than not i do my own with a few doubles or take 2 out etc.