Shrimpy and his in-play laying idea

shrimpy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shrimpy and his in-play laying idea Bet 14 i had the Craiovia v Cluj game and layed 1-0 at around 9 mins in and it went 2-0 very soon after my bet will get a screen picture for you all but... Bet 14 Match - Craiovia v Vluj Score - 1-0 Bet - Lay 1-0 (9 mins in)

Re: Shrimpy and his in-play laying idea

Well done! :clap:clap just to know, this match's are previously over? Or you just get in if there's an early goal and you like the game? :hope Or you wach them? tks!
Hi mate thanks for taking a interest and the congratulating much appreciated :cheers Normally i do just watch the betfair live scores page when i know there will be a good lump of games starting at one time and normally the first goal i lay that 1-0 when the odds are suitable for me (normally if they are at around the 14 or 15 / 1 stage i will wait for it go get down to around 11 or 10) But i have disciplined myself quite well not to do any after 20 minutes have been very tempted at times and would have still won the bets but still think i do the right thing. And then normally get the game i have bet on on a internet stream in foreign languages and sit and watch waiting for a goal.