Tennis - 20-26 September

Psycho

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 20-26 September Taking two matches in Seoul on Monday. 1) Ksenia Pervak -2.5 AH vs Yung-Jan Chan. 1.85 @ Nordicbet (6/10) Pervak clear favorite for me to win this one. Chan is all about unforced errors and I can't see her taking out Pervak in a baseline contest because none of these two have got a decent serve. They met just last week in Guangzhou. Pervak won that one in 3 sets coming back from losing the first set. She dropped just couple games in last two sets. Pervak to win and covering the handicap in this on 2) Iveta Benesova to beat Ekaterina Makarova. 2.32 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Can't understand this offer. Really can't. Of course Benesova is more of a clay court player but she should not be rated at this type of odds against player like Makarova. The Russian has done very little since her shocking performance in Eastbourne. Unless she can have consistent performance on serve I can't see her getting past Benesova here. The Czech player has won both matches against Makarova and odds well above evens presents nice value on Benesova.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.