The bookies wrong!

This is a paper trail fixed system which I have decided to test out. This has had no testing at all so caution is advised. Selections are made due to teams that have created a profit through constant backing or opposing. For a team to have made constant profit losing or winning, the bookie must be pricing these games wrongly,hence the name of the system. Bet selections will include all English and Scottish League games. Each bet will be 1pt and I will start with a bank of 100pts. All odds will be best available at the time of posting from odds-comparison. The selection will be the team in bold. Selections Newcastle - Everton 7/2 (Bet365) Tottenham - Middlesbrough 15/8 (Blue Sq.) Bolton - Portsmouth 8/13 (Bet365,Ladbrokes) QPR - Cardiff 4/5 (Blue Sq.,P.Power) Bradford - Oldham 8/11 (BetDirect,Skybet) Tranmere - MK Dons 2/5 (P.Power,W.Hills) Aberdeen - Dundee Utd 4/6 (P.Power,W.Hill) Motherwell - Dunfermline 10/11 (Bet365,Blue Sq.) Kilmarnock - Livingston 4/6 (Bet365,Ladbrokes) Dundee - Celtic 1/4 (Bet365,Blue Sq.) Falkirk - Ross County 1/2 (W.Hills,Ladbrokes) St Johnstone - Clyde 6/4 (BetDirect) Ayr - Arbroath 4/6 (W.Hills) East Fife - Gretna (P.Power) Total Stake: 14pts New Bank: 86pts

Re: The bookies wrong! Sounds good man. For some reason I though Boro were a big price this week considering we're scoring goals and playing a team that have lost their last SIX prem games!!!! Good luck with this mate. Danny

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.