Back for more punishment?

Re: Back for more punishment? It's going to be a very busy weekend...It looks like there will be 12 bets in all. Currently the away lays are showing a very nice profit, with 22 winners from 27 bets :ok...Unfortunately laying the homes is proving very costly, with just 11 winners from 22 bets :cry It is therefore more than a little disconcerting that out of the 12 bets at the weekend, I've just realised that 8 of them are laying the home!!

Re: Back for more punishment? :nana Ok, so it's not really cause for celebration, and I'm still in the red! But a winner is still a winner, and I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see a profitable day again. So with apologies to Muppet,......."boom"

DateBetHomeAwayLay with BetfairBF lay odds(Or back) Double chanceDec. oddsBet withLiability or StakeScoreW/LProfit or loss200.00Yield
10-Nov-1072West HamWest BromWest Ham2.34 10.002 2 Won7.09 167.81-4.47
The roller coaster continues again on Saturday, when it looks like there will be 9 bets.

Re: Back for more punishment?

DateBetHomeAwayLay with BetfairBF lay odds(Or back) Double chanceDec. oddsBet withLiability or StakeScoreW/LProfit or loss0.00Yield
12-Nov-1073PrestonHullPreston2.24 10.000 2 Won7.66 175.47-3.36
A winner :clap which will hopefully be followed by another eight more tomorrow :hope...I'll post them in the morning when I've checked the odds.

Re: Back for more punishment?

DateBetHomeAwayLay with BetfairBF lay odds(Or back) Double chanceDec. oddsBet withLiability or StakeScoreW/LProfit or loss200.00Yield
19-Nov-1082BurtonBuryBury3.15 10.001 3 Lost-10.00 181.28-2.28
And we're off to a flying start!!! :$ There will be 8 bets tomorrow, nearly all of them laying the away...It could well be a bit of a :wall weekend.