Best bet of the day 11th Sept

chris34

2.45 Doncaster The portland handicap, as competitive as ever but my old favourite must have a solid chance at a price Tiddliwinks who improved rapidly when switch to the AW through the winter and he has proved him self just as capable on turf from some troublesome draws and bad rides, not too many excuses last time out and does need to bounce back slightly for all he wasnt disgraced. He looks capable of landing a good pot like this and Dazzler gets the leg up today who gave him one of his best rides on turf to date and K Ryan yard got a good winner on the boards today! 0.5pt e/w tiddliwinks 12/1 hills

Re: Best bet of the day 11th Sept 2.45 Doncaster - Portland Handicap 22 runner job for this five furlong dash and you could make a cash for loads of these. I like Chris' pick Tiddliwinks who traded low in running last time but didnt seem to handle the cut in the ground. Looks sure to win races off a mark lower than on turf and Poet's Place is improving really fast and looks sure to finish in the mix as well. At the prices though I think QUEST FOR SUCCESS is a good bet. Was second to Masamah in a listed race at Chester (third won since) and then fared best of those drawn stands side in the St Wilfrid. LTO turned in a good enough effort at York against the classy Hamish McGonagall, who takes some stopping at York. All in all looks a decent price IMO. 12/1 Betfred, 0.5 pt EW

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.