jamie's nfl hunt

jamiemac1988

Over the last year two espn viewers came up with a system that outdid all of the experts and did not require any special formulas or thinking basically pick the team with the best record or if the records are tied pick the home team. I will try and make money of this system this year. Starting bank will be £16 so £1 a game to start with can be bet and lets see if I can get any money out of this system Weeks 1 Vikings @ Saints PICK - Saints @ 1.4 Panthers @ Giants PICK - Giants @ 1.31 Falcons @ Steelers PICK - Steelers @ 2.2 Bengals @ Patriots PICK - Patriots @ 1.45 Browns @ Bucs PICK - Bucs @ 1.65 Broncos @ Jags PICK - Jags @ 1.7 Lions @ Bears PICK - Bears @ 1.34 Colts @ Texans PICK - Texans @ 2.15 Dolphins @ Bills PICK - Bills @ 2.6 Raiders @ Titans PICK - Titans @ 1.36 Cards @ Rams PICK - Rams @ 2.8 Packers @ Eagles PICK Eagles @ 2.4 49ers @ Seahawks PICK Seahawks @ 2.3 Cowboys @ Redskins PICK Redskins @ 2.75 Ravens @ Jets PICK Jets @ 1.70 Chargers @ Chiefs PICK Chiefs @ 2.85 All bets are placed on bwin and I will try to post all selections by Thursday of every week

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.