NETELLER EPT London Freeroll

PGremlin

The NETELLER EPT London Freeroll* lets you qualify for one of Europe’s top live poker events for free! All you have to do is make a real money deposit at PokerStars using the NETELLER payment method and enter the code ‘EPT’. The EPT London prize package is worth £8,000 and includes everything you need to join the best players in the world and play for big money. How do I get my freeroll ticket? To receive your freeroll ticket, simply make a real money deposit at PokerStars using the NETELLER payment method and the code ‘EPT’. The qualifying period for deposits runs August 25-September 11 at 20:00 CET (14:00 ET). To find the freeroll go to ‘Tourney’ and ‘Regional’ in the PokerStars lobby and look for ‘NETELLER EPT London Freeroll’. The tournament takes place on Saturday, September 11 at 20:00 CET (14:00 ET). http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/neteller/

Re: NETELLER EPT London Freeroll I think I'm living in the wrong country as a poker player :cry So many poker promo's that I can't join *Please note this promotion is only open to players in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Honduras, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Lietchenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Paraguay, San Marino, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela.

Re: NETELLER EPT London Freeroll I've just made a deposit, used the correct code, got the email advising that I had a ticket, tried to register and got the "This is a regional tournament and you are not eligible to play" message. Any UK players actually managed to register for this (581 in so far)?