LPC SUPER STACK October 30/31 - London

swampster

The London Poker Circuit's SUPER STACK hits The Kensington Close Hotel in West London from October 30th to 31st. Buy-in is £165 direct or $5 R/A satellites (10 seats gtd) are running on www.888poker.com. 2 day event, starting stack 20,000 chips and 30-minute blinds. £15,000 Guaranteed Prize pool. http://www.lpcpoker.com/ ----------------------------------- I've played these guys' weekly events and they're a really well-run outfit. I'll definitely be going down for this. The online qualifiers are on Mondays and are seeing a lot of overlay. Think there's even some Halloween party on the friday night.

Re: LPC SUPER STACK October 30/31 - London anyone thinking of playing this? i played the $5 R/A satellite on 888 last night. There were 10 seats gt'd and only 48 runners. Friendly game aside from a bizarre bubble situation where the two remaining tables didn't play hand-for-hand and so we had a bubble that lasted and hour-and-a-half!! Eventually the big stack had just 8bbs and 3 of the short stacks had 1/2 a big blind each !!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: LPC SUPER STACK October 30/31 - London pretty good first event. 146 runners, lots of qualifiers on 888 but that's not surprising considering they were guaranteeing so many seats. Tourney structure was a bit insane (levels missed out and Day 1 finishing with 50 players - by Day 2 the chip leader had 20 bbs !!) but i think they're tweaking it for the next event at the end of November - extending the blinds to 40 mins, putting levels back in, etc.