WCOOP-22 $530 10% Give Away

jedinight7

Name: jedinight7 (gedsys) Total Stake $530.0 Stake Requested: $530 @ 100 shares of $5.30 Event/Tournament: Poker Stars WCOOP-22 Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 1.0% profit Date of Event/Tournament: 12th sept Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Gerard Dewar agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Hey Guys, I won a $320 satty, couldnt see an event i like at that, managed to get stars let me add funds to the ticket to play the 2 day day event $530, So Im now already registered. As a gesture of good will Id like to give away 10% free to the peeps that took part in my last staking :ok Just Neeeeed to run good one time :tongue2 jedinight7 90% $477.00 paid. Lucart 2% $10.60 Paid Heniek 2% $10.60 Paid Washman 2% $10.60 Paid Starshine 2% $10.60 Paid Guppie 2% $10.60 Paid 100% sold

Re: WCOOP-22 $530 10% Give Away Hey Guys, no cash sigh, managed to build a bit of a stack got to 38k, made a move on a guy to ship him on the river for a 70k pot tableninja misclick left me 3k behind lol which was kinda brutal, the guy is a high stakes player and backs a guy i know, he time banks forever, has me slighty covered reships back for my last 3k, I have complete air, rush of blood to the head maybe..its terrible to fold after commiting all my stack, but anything he reships back with has me beat. i cbet flop he flats i cbet turn, he flats, then i should have just given up on the hand. with 3k left i start a fight back, built back up pretty quickly to 21k, then a guy before me standard raises, I open ship 10,10, the the next guy to act snap calls me, orig raiser fold, other guy shows KK and holds.. gl at the tables guys and thanks for the support.