Football Coupon

With over 50 games in britian alone on a Saturday, I was interested to know, where do people start with there coupons?? Personally, I start by getting my copy if the RFO and turning to there true odds page. Next I highlight any team at a bigger price on the coupon. Once I've been threw all the leagues I'll go back to the highlighted teams and scrutinise various things (home/ away form, recent form, outlook index/ trend, team news, any other notable aspects like change of manager) and if I'm happy that the true odds quoted in the RFO are accurate enough, then the said team warrants a bet. I bet mainly in singles and sometimes in small accas depending on prices. Also, I look at the weekend s live games (only domestic) and take data from either the racin post or football-data.co.uk and price up various markets using a spreadsheet I created based on Kevin Pulliens guide to football betting. I then compare my prices to the bookmakers prices and sift out any value bets. Any thoughts? Anyone willing to share their ideas?

Re: Football Coupon For my picks firstly I go on soccervista.com click on bet of the day then in the right hand column just scrol through the leagues. By clicking on a league then fixtures you can see all the games for coming weekend and last 5 games form guide. This gives you a quick snap shot of the teams struggling and the teams in good form at the moment. I take note of each fancied team. Then I will check head to head meetings between the two on statto.com and check previous home/away form and assess whether to cross the team out if all looks okay leave them be. Whilst doing this I tend to check out the goals in previous meetings whether it is worth a over or unders punt, look at possible handicap bets or if previous head to heads are alot of mixed home wins and draws if the odds are suffice maybe put them on the double chance. As a further checker I may look at teams on wikipedia to check out key players against the other opposition. Finally then go on betinf and check for any injuries. With the new season also been recapping on transfers to try and assess whether team has actually strengthed or weakened in comparison to last season. That's how I operate lol if anyone knows of any better sites I can use etc or want to comment feel free as always looking for better methods or ways to improve my chances of earning even more money ;)

Re: Football Coupon Yeah I like the soccervista site for the form guide more than anything find it very useful for the mexican games etc as i have found that the bookies always seem more generous with odds in the south american markets. It's a pitty that statto did not cover such leagues very informative site. Any sites you may suggest yourself? I have done alot of experimenting over time with plans etc but have always run out of patience when not working out. At the moment I tend to do alot of accumulator bets. Come mid season or when the form guide is easier to read and after watching alot of games I will then go into singles, doubles and trebels using medium to larger stakes based on my confidence in them teams. Prime time for me last season seemed to be between end of January to mid March made a killing then, this may perhaps be down to less cup games and distractions also. Beg of season always throws up freak results like 1-0 Wigan win at Spurs last week. How do you work any strategy in place?

Re: Football Coupon Pretty much as described in the opening post, had a good 2nd half of last season (which Is when I started betting how I do now) but had a shocking start to this season. I think in future I'm gonna wait until every team played atleast 2 home and 2 away games. Only usually make 1 or 2 selections per day, I'll only bet on English, Scottish, Scandinavian, French, german, Italian and Spanish leagues and ignore any cups ( except European competitions where both teams are from a league I cover) Statto and football-data.co.uk are the only sites I use, I do buy Racing & Football outlook every week tho which I find extremely usegul

Re: Football Coupon Yeah I always ignore domestic cup games will have a go on the big tournaments such as Champions league and Copa Libertores games. You learn quickly that domestic cups are not worth the hasle too unpredictable - magic of the cup unall. Will have to check out football-data.co.uk want to try and find a site reliable on injury news for now got betinf but wondering if there is any others out there as a double check. Always worth a little gamble though even though it's early days, you never know otherwise if it's your lucky day or not. That's why for now going to stick with a number of low stake accumulators just for fun and to keep tabs and interest on the various leagues. When is that Racing & Football outlook out? Is it a magazine or newspaper sounds well worth a read. The more info you can gather before hand the better judgement you can then make when deciding what's worth a shout and what is not.

Re: Football Coupon It's a newspaper out every Tuesday, covers all the top leagues in Europe as well Scandinavia, has various stats and tipsters voicing their opinions, also covers racing if that interests you. Football data is good for your obscure stats like bookings and corners

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Football Coupon

Well after a torrid start to the season and a string of losing bets (the latest being win bets on Blackburn to bt Fulham and Southend to bt Morecambe) I thought I'd give this thread a bump to see if anyone can help me get back to winning ways!
Well it's been over a month since this post, things improved betting wise but not enough to satisfy me. I'm in need o some fresh ideas. Anybody willing to share?

Re: Football Coupon I've used soccervista for some head to head information. It's good because it's free. Statto look good to me and will be a website I'll probably use for injuries. One website I have used before is Football Betting Data. They used the same information provider that a lot of bookmakers use. The pull all the stats together that you would need for over under bets on goals, corners, and bookings. You can use the tools or a their tipping service. The downsides are that it's only the Premier League and there is a cost. But, the cost can be covered if it's used properly. They've probably got services covering other leagues as well.

Any thoughts? Anyone willing to share their ideas?
Over 50 views and no replies?? Come on guys spread the knowledge!
There are many system threads running on this Forum.... some successful, others not so. Most thread authors describe in detail their approach. I think it is up to you to do the "leg-work" by looking through the threads, rather than expecting people to repeat the basis of their systems on your thread. I'm not being rude, but a lot of us already spend a lot of time and effort to publish our systems for the benefit of others.... so, please don't expect us to spend more time repeating ourselves. :ok

Grex, I like your UNDER OVER thread. I'll be watching. Also the Michael Wray Experiment looks pretty interesting as well. I might see if I can get a copy of that spread sheet.
Thanks for the thumbs-up on the Under Over thread, Jimchin..... let's hope it continues to perform :hope Merlin's "3-0" selections on The Michael Wray Experiment thread have, perhaps, been the most consistently successful system over the years on this Forum. A couple of seasons ago, I also tried keeping the "sheets" up-to-date and had a go at predicting draws.... successful to begin with, but eventually ran out of steam. I'm warning you that it does take a lot of time and dedication to keep the sheets updated..... it may be better to relax and let Merlin (and Clarky) do all the hard work ;)