football 3 way

heronvoy

Ok ,surely with this system it must improve your chances of beating the bookie. No doubling up, no going bankrupt just more fun more bets,here goes............... I am going to use 10pts a week starting on saturday i am going to use my 10 pts on ten matches... half with most goals bet and i am going to put 1pt on each match = 10 matches All bets will be first half to have most goals= 9/4 odds If i only get say three correct i would collect 9.75 = 3.25 on 3 9/4s Then i would stake 3.25pts on three bets half with most goals If i only get one correct i would collect 10.56pts This is just the basics of my system , if you look into this more you will see that on a good day lets say you got 6 or 7 out of ten on your first day then you probably would get more bets out of your ten points starting bet and more profit EXAMPLE ALL 9/4 HALF WITH MOST GOALS = 1ST HALF 10 bets = 10 pts = 6 correct = return = 19.50pts return on each single bet =3.25pts 6 bets = 3.25pts = 3 correct = return = 31.68pts and so on HERES MY PICKS FOR SATURDAY ALL FIRST HALF WITH MOST GOALS = PADDY POWER PAY 9/4 Fulham v Blackburn Bolton v Portsmouth Coventry City v Crewe Alexandra Preston North End v Derby County Bradford City v Oldham Athletic Huddersfield Town v Wrexham Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Notts County v Cambridge United Swansea City v Bury Peterborough United v Port Vale 1PT ON EACH GAME

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.