** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Singapore League 4th-5th September

Tampines Vs Young Lions - 4th September Gombak Vs Singapore Armed Forces -5th September TAMPINES VS Y LIONS Important News for the Tampines is that,Amri (a very talented national player,9 goals) is highly doubtful with a hamstring complaint.Singapore International Qiu Li(striker 15 goals) is also absent with a long term injury..& he has been in decent form.From this you might take it that tampines is going to be blunted up front,well my opinion is dont count on it.In Duric they have one of the best & most experienced striker in the league.He will definately have to up his performance today.Tampines have a chance to extend their lead too 4 points today.The pressure will be immense on them.Also people need to take into account that over here is the fasting month.Meaning muslim players will only be allowed to take food & dri nks probably an hour or so before the game.No doubt this will have an impact on the game. Y lions dont have much injury concerns,Jasper Chan & Korean Youth Import Kim Kyu are definately Out.Harun their Capt is back from his exams.I don't see Young Lions posing too much problems today.They are a tenacious team who will try too keep it tight but Tampines will eventually break them down & pop a few in.Tough match too bet on especially with Tamp's Injuries.But im going too try my luck with Tampines -1.5 $1.95 @ betinternet Medium Stakes & A Duric Too score anytime (Will be scouring for a good price) High Stakes