Gremlin's 888 Sunday Challenge (05-09) - $80 request - SOLD OUT

PGremlin

• Name: PGremlin on PL

• Stake Requested: $80 @ 100 shares of $0.80
  • Event/Tournament: 888: $50K Sunday Challenge
  • Offer: 80% of return = 1 share worth 0.8% of return
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 05-09-2010

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Yi agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. A single MTT, high risk but also great ROI if I cash... Date: 05-09-2010 Time: 20:35 BST Buyin: $75 + $5 5000 chips, 20 min blinds, $50k GTD Extra: This staking is without makeup. It's a flat 80% return of any winnings. I'll buy up any unsold shares before the start. So this is sure to go through. Transfer of funds: If there's interest then transfers can be done on Pokerstars (MoneyShuffle) or Full Tilt (PokerGremlin2), location is "Utrecht". or 888 (Panic116) Shareholders: Heniek - 10 shares - $8 paid Guppie - 20 shares - $16 paid RIVRD - 20 shares - $16 paid MrMal - 20 shares - $16 paid jedinight7 - 10 shares - $8 paid Starshine - 20 shares - $16 paid

Re: Gremlin's 888 Sunday Challenge (05-09) - $80 request - 10% sold

Be prepared for this one Yi. I made the FT last week after nearly 8hrs play before busting out in 9th and 5am gmt :zzz:zzz Good Luck - will see you there :ok
Ty for the warning mate. I'll be ready to go on till 7am to win it then :ok Hope to see you at the FT