Trendsmans Strategy

Been a while since i posted on here, but as some of you know i went tipping professionally and let me tell you what you ll ready probably know its dam hard and not as easy once you get out there. I have decided to stop it, not because it was unsuccessful but the time and hours i was putting in it was not paying dividends. to much competition out there and to be honest i missed you all lol. What i have been doing since i was away is something similar to what i was doing when i was here when i first started with the trainers and jockeys showing up at their top tracks, and it is something i would say pay better profits than tipping on a daily basis. so it all starts here again.

Re: Trendsmans Strategy The Jockeys i will be concentrating on are. Paul Pickard Cathy Gannon Sophie Doyle Ian Brennan Sam Twiston-Davies Paddy Brennan John Fahey Amy Scott Danny Cook Peter Toole Nick Scholfield Quiet a few jockeys there to get stuck into and i have found these one's to follow for profit over the past three months.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.