Home Game 18th September

Galronix

Re: Home Game 18th September

Don't forget' date=' plenty of clothes...especialy them morman knickers. ;)[/quote'] :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank hope is not going to be strip poker, when i need plenty of clothes and yes i shall try to get some mormon knickers for you and dye them pink :rollin

Had a aid warning today at work' date=' Popes visit and 0900 start with minimum 12 hour day, very doubtful now :sad[/quote'] Tell them there is another important and even nicer German coming to visit England and you have to take care there ;) :lol If it would help you I not mind wearing a long ugly looking white dress with a silly cap

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All Just need to know who is confirmed for Saturday. :ok Be here between 6 and 7 if thats ok. :hope Any problems give me a call. Let me know if you need it and I'll PM.
Gal really sorry mate as much as I would like to come I just cant make it. Money issues and all that. Its about a month to soon. Maybe next time. Hope you all have a great time.