The Original £1 > £120 in 4 Steps

Marcus1874

Looking to continue on from my last attempt which didn't quite reach the target....I was pretty naive back then when it came to betting. All of my betting will be solely based on this thread....should save me some money even if it doesn't win me any. I'm looking to keep this thread going as long as possible...I'll be topping up the balance with £10 each month....win or lose as that will be my entire betting fund for the month...so I won't be heart broken should it go tits up. The title says £1 > £120 but in reality...if I manage to get anything over £100 in an attempt....I'll bank and start again...reason being, I'm probably not going to get all of the odds I'm looking for, and I'm not going to let a good bet slip through the net because the odds are a little shorter than needed. So the aim is to go from £1 to over £100 in 4 steps essentially. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/1-120-4-steps-paper-trail-time-being-96119/ ^^^ Explains how I'll hopefully do it. I'll post in a while the weekends bets...there seems to be an abundance of good looking matches, which is a rarity these days. :cheers

Overview Times Target Reached: 0 Withdrawn: - Target: £1>£5>£20>£60>£120 Both Teams to Score Record Number of Selections:32 Selections Won: 17 Selections Lost: 12 In-play: 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Original £1 > £120 in 4 Steps Great to see you having another go Marcus, I'm sure you will nail it this time! You are right there are some nice odds out there for this weekend I just wish I could finalise my selections!!! My short list of teams with good value odds so far: Oldham Sheff Weds Oxford Luton Inverness Crawley Bradford Will be watching your thread with great interest mate :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.