Yarmouth - Tues 23rd

4.00 Yarmouth Question marks over just about all of the runners here but i think Law Of The Range has a good opportunity to come out on top. After not making much of an impression last time out she drops back in both trip and grade here and, after getting off the mark over 8 furlongs two starts ago, i think that will suit. That day she won off a mark of 74 with Seb Sanders on board but today runs off a mark of 76 and has a claimer doing the steering. I like Toby Atkinson as a jockey so that isnt a problem and with it being his only ride and Botti's only runner at the meeting hopefully it wont be a wasted journey. The trainer has a 16% strike-rate at the track - another positive. She has ran over good ground previously but like most of these has little experience when its even softer. I think Opening Nite will be the main danger but hopefully this filly will find conditions, trip and competition ok and get the job done. 1pt E/W Law Of The Range at SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.